Story: Need some Age Gaping & Trauma Bonding advice

Forget it.

The second picture applies to the age consent laws and mindset to the MC,
Technically both have to abide by that law, yes. But I mean in a mental aspect of what is taught.

Hi, so I am Italian. In Italy it’s illegal if you’re 17 and you have s*x with a person of 18 y/o but it’s legal having a relationship with a older person without having sex. I you dont know if episode will let you post it. I don’t rlly know anything about this stuff. For examples, there’s this really famous movie, called Call Me By Your Name (by Luca Guadagnino), where a teen (Elio) is 17,and he is involved sexually in a relationship with another man(Oliver) of 24 y/o. This movie won a Oscar, but lots of people commented that it’s illegal for a 17 man to have sex with a 24 y/o men.

This isn’t about the guidelines. I also think this goes by the region of Italy as well. My thread focuses more on how would it play out in the story. I know the MC and LI can’t have sex. Thank you for the attempt.

1 Like

Oh sorry I didn’t realize:( sorry I couldn’t help

Well, if I write something that offends. I tried.

1 Like

Closed since this is in the wrong category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: