Story not showing properly in APP but working PROPERLY in preview

Hello!
When I play my story on the APP it is very glitchy and shows things very differently to the preview in the web browser… like music playing from the last episode that isn’t even in this episode and characters appearing randomly in scenes that they aren’t in. I have read the code and these items ARE NOT in the code at all…

Has anyone else had this problem or know what it is that I am doing wrong? Thanks!

Hi.
I know that the app reads the code a bit faster than the previewer, so if you don’t have the proper pauses and order of things it easily gets messed up.
Be sure to turn off music/sounds when you don’t want it anymore, even if you have tunned it down before hand, else they’ll begin again the next time you turn up the volume. This applies between episodes as well.

If you show me the part of your script that gives you issue I might be able to help you figure out what the problem is.

<3

I also want help in my story…in computer everything is normal but when i preview in mobile my character was disappear.can you tell why?and please help me…

1 Like