Story not showing up on app

I wrote a story on an account but that account had something wrong with it so I decided to switch to my alt account by copy and paste the story. It was fine and all but when I wanted to preview it on the app, it showed other stories not the copy and pasted story. On the laptop it’s fine but when on the app, it wasn’t there. I want to ask if there’s something wrong with the app or is it because of the fact I copied and pasted the coding to an alt account.

1 Like

You have to have 3 chapters or more with 400 lines or more of code in each one for it to show on your phone :blush:

But I had other stories which weren’t published yet and had less than 3 episodes

sometimes the story doesn’t show because you don’t have 3 episodes, or haven’t reached 400 lines, or even because you have overlays and backgrounds not yet approved :confused:

Do you mean previewing the story when it hasn’t been published yet? You should be able to preview a story in progress even if it’s not published yet. I would submit a ticket if that’s the case.

My story that i had started shows up on the app, and i don’t even have 3 chapters

I can see my story even if i have one episode

The copiyng itself shouldnt be the problem. I slso did that and it worked fine.

Check if you are logged in the app to the right account. If you are close the app (or restart the phone) and than open it again … if you havent in between closed the app it might have not updated the info.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.