Story of The Week contest is Back! Give your story for nominations now!

Hey guys! The Story Of The Week contest is now open! This contest is being held by our shop, The Mermaid’s Episode Shop. Here’s our shop link👇
Mermaid’s Episode Shop[We take all requests (Presently we are nominating stories for Story of the week contest) https://linktr.ee/Mermaids_Episode_Shop]

We are taking nominations for story of the week
For every genre story
This is open for authors having under 50K reads
We will do free promotion of the story (of the author who wins)
Here is the link
https://linktr.ee/Mermaids_Episode_Shop
Quickly go and fill the forms<3!

Make sure that there will be 2 winners in each genre
The winners will be given the following prizes

First winner of each genre can take any of these-art scenes, covers and pfps (from the artist you choose)

Second winner of each genre can take any of these-narration, character edits, art edits and trailer making(from the person you choose)

We will definitely provide you with this<33!

YOU ALL CAN ALSO VOTE<3!

Voting will be open after we have done entries of stories<3!

Our shop is also open on ig! @mermaids_episode_shop . And our linktree website has our Request Form too, so you can (obviously) also fill that out if you need anything…(we take all kinds of requests. We can also help in coding/directing and moodboards. Everything is mentioned in the form)…

So, go check out them now!!

10 Likes

Definitely joining this! :crossed_fingers::heart:

2 Likes

Is it okay if my story isn’t published yet?

2 Likes

We’ll be holding this context every week. So, you can wait and give your story for entry next week.
Or if you want to enter this week, we can still take your story.
So, it’s your call…

2 Likes

So it’s okay if my story isn’t published yet? :blush:

2 Likes

no I mean, would my story be okay to enter when it’s unpublished? Will I not be able to win if it isn’t published?

1 Like

okay! Thanks for confirming! I’ll be entering! :heart:

2 Likes

you should really wait to you publish, it dosent make sense if it isnt, since its for promotion as one reason. which is useless for a not publish story, and when they do it evry week might as well wait.

1 Like

yeah, I was thinking about that. But is there any way to drop out? Because I’ve already entered it :sweat_smile:

Hey, so you want to take back your entry?

1 Like

Yup! I’ve informed @Priyansh !

2 Likes

Okay!

1 Like

I’ll try entering another week :relieved:

1 Like