Story Pitch! Some Advice?

Greetings,

Here’s the description of my upcoming fantasy/medieval story!
Let me know what you think. Is it cliche? Stupid? Childish? Lay it on me sis.

A young boy is offered a mysterious ancient book from a stranger, he takes it to his older brother who insists its fake and hides it for it to not be found for years to come. Many years later as the Older brother reaches adulthood; him and his friends are seeking adventure and decide to take a look at the ancient book he had hidden years ago. The ancient book tells of a story where there’s hidden magic that can be unlocked for the worlds use. It is said you must find the thief, trickster, saint, abomination, and the corrupted one before the key can be revealed. The Older brother begins an adventure to find these 5 figures out of curiosity, impulsiveness, and seek for adventure. This is the story of how the 5 powers that changed humanity forever were founded.

Also, if you have any Title suggestions let me know down below. Right now I’m calling it Eternal.

Thanks!

1 Like

That’s a really good idea! It sounds very interesting! Your plot seems like something I’d read.

1 Like

That sounds really interesting, I love the plot :slightly_smiling_face:
Not sure I’ve ever actually heard of anything like it before, good idea! :smile:

1 Like