Story:Plastic Surgery

So guys I’m here to talk about the story, Plastic Story made by Karen I don’t know where was it suppose to go. So apparent she gets plastic surgery and becomes a bully

Screenshots

5 Likes

I saw Lucas play this on YouTube earlier today

5 Likes

Isn’t it written by someone else than the person who made the thread (maybe I read wrong, then I’m really sorry)?

2 Likes

No, it’s really bad, it’s represents it terribly

3 Likes

Right

1 Like

The Concept seems cool but not to be mean , because mine is bad as well but, the grammar aint the best…or it seems like English may not be their first language… or that it was written by a younger person…But like i said the concept seems good, just would have been better with some help

3 Likes

ohh right, for some reason I read it as asking for a story review…

2 Likes

It does have potential, I mean it’s harsh to say it’s “really bad” because it has a unique base - I’ve never seen a story about plastic surgery. It’s interesting but I don’t like how they did the whole “ugly Rebecca” and “pretty Rebecca”. That’s gross

7 Likes

Exactly, maybe even with a better without fast scenes and bad directing

1 Like

Exactly, to me she was actually pretty.

1 Like

I don’t like how the girl becomes a bully as well. Maybe if at the end, the girl changes or something happens to put bullying in a bad light, but I don’t know…

I haven’t read the story lol

2 Likes

Exactly that.

I was confused too at the beginning and I wasn’t sure, but I’m glad it turned out well :smile: And things like that always happen…

I TOTALLY AGREE

2 Likes

honestly i havent even read the story but if you say the directing aint the best ima take your word for it…BUT with all honesty if it is someone young who wrote this props to them for coming up with a good concept, i would have never thought of such a concept but maybe when they get older they can fix it and make it better

2 Likes

Yeah that part was ready wrong, maybe she could have been nice.

1 Like

It seems like this person thinks big lips aren’t pretty considering the fact that the “ugly” character has big lips and then after surgery has small lips. All the other characters in the pictures provided have small lips too… :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Yeah… Me too maybe… It could have provided a lesson like. You are beautiful the way you are?? But I know some are insecure

1 Like

I saw the fake ass thumbnail for the video, wasn’t it something like I want butt injections? :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes. :joy::joy:

1 Like

I think that would make the story perfect. It would be a good harmony between plastic surgery and finding your own true beauty. :sparkles:

1 Like