Story/plot ideas!

What category story do you readers like reading?
What’s an interesting story line you would love to read?

Hello @desire.epi, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved to Episode Fan Community as it is not related to story creation. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

I like romance :joy:

1 Like

To me, it depends on the plot, since genre isn’t a super reliable category. Something someone else considers Romance might not be very Romantic to me…but I’m also quite picky. I can’t really commit to one genre as a favorite, since it’s such a mixed bag of quality.

Overall, if I had to pick, I love a good mystery or drama (with a tiny bit of Romance thrown in as a subplot)!

The best kind of story, to me, is the kind that doesn’t give you all the cards right away. I like it when they hint at things, but don’t really show it until later chapters. An important part of story is presentation – I get so bored so fast is everything is explained to me right off the bat!

1 Like

I love drama and mystery but you should write in your favourite genre

1 Like