Story Plot opinions! (Please be honest!)

Hey there everyone!
So I’ve been writing a story for the past few months and I just wanted to know how many people would read through the story!

So Valencia Anderson was born with a mother, a father, and an older brother. Unbeknownst to the rest of the world, the mother and daughter of this family were magic users (or what society knew them as; Elbussians.). Once Elbussians were discovered, an organization called J.A.D.E would come and capture the Elbussian, putting them into a J.A.D.E institute, which is exactly what happened to Valencia’s mother when her magic was discovered. Val’s mother was locked away and the family hasn’t seen her since she said her last goodbye. Now, Valencia is an adult, having mastered her magical abilities, however, the memory of her mother was forced to be left behind. Until one day, she get’s a phone call from a stranger, claiming to be a friend of her mother’s. The stranger says that Val is the only one that has the ability to help them bring J.A.D.E to their knees and save all Elbussian’s from experimentation and abuse.

So the rest of the story is spent following Valencia on her journey to take J.A.D.E. down, and even finding love on the way (with one of the two separate love interests). And of course, there will be plot twists, there will be magic mini-games, and most importantly, there will be drama.

What do you guys think?

6 Likes

I would read that! It sounds amazing!

It sounds interesting! I think you could really spin it into a good story :slight_smile: my tip would be, with a story with a plot with as much history as this one has (her mother, Elbussians, etc) make sure you plan the whole thing out first so that you can foreshadow and make connections the later in the story!

That sounds amazing! Hope your story goes well!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you! And thanks for the tip!
I’m trying to inform the reader on the first episode (but not about everything, because - obviously) but then afterwards I’m going to let them go through the story kind of blind :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Ahhh damn… the evil organization’s got my name. But I would read it, though! It seems interesting :star_struck:

2 Likes

I would most def read it! Could you notify me once its out pls?

Of course!
The release date I have set for right now is January 20th but we’ll have to see how long the cover takes to get done! I’ll post updates on my insta tho! lol! :two_hearts: :sparkles:

1 Like

YESSSS LMAOOIEFSDJFK i noticed that while reading hehe

2 Likes

okay ! thanks a tonnnn

1 Like

Ahh! I’m sorry :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
It stands for Justice Against Delinquent Elbussians
Well obviously they aren’t “Delinquents” but you know! lol!

1 Like

Nah, it’s alright! :rofl: It’s actually got a ring to it.

It sounds indeed amazing- but I wouldn’t like romance to such story. It would dissapoint me.

I’m sorry!
I can’t make everyone happy lol :sweat_smile:
But this is a story that I’ve been planning for two years now and I can’t just change it lol
hope you understand

Lol Thank you!
Do you have an insta?

1 Like

Yeah: @e.p.i._jade.

No babe you don’t need to apologise, I just wanted to be completely honest since that’s what you needed :relaxed: . I wish you the best with your story and hope that your hardwork will give you what you always wanted.

1 Like

That sounds really interesting! I’d read it!

1 Like