Story Poll: One Story

Have you ever kept making stories, and not finishing them?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you ever just wanted to settle on a story?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you ever feel like giving up on writing because of it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

COMMENT DOWN BELOW, WHAT GENRE YOU WANT TO WRITE?

3 Likes

I’m writing Fantasy, Action, and Adventure

1 Like

Exciting!! :motorcycle:

1 Like

Wbu?

1 Like

I’m writing one for the AW, and I have a secret story I’m working on. :wink:

2 Likes

Good luck! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thanks, you to. :heart:

1 Like

I only have a mystery published. but I really wanna make a fantasy story

2 Likes

I write comedies.

3 Likes

I fell in love with fantasy, so I decided to make it my priority. You can use all kinds of effects.

2 Likes

and they are good

3 Likes

Your story is good!
I’m a huge fan.

2 Likes

I am writing romance/action

2 Likes

I’m writing drama but I would want to write an Action story I just don’t get any ideas lol!

2 Likes

I’m writing Fantasy stories but I want to try out Horror.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Share Feedback is for story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

It’s all super frustrating, it really is! I come up with an idea and love it. I start it and get about 3 episodes in before another idea comes to me. I just want to settle on one and stick with it. All of them are usually either fantasy or Sci-fi. Those genres are my bread and butter. Lol

2 Likes

I have a lot of ideas, so I write them down when I finish settling my first story.

1 Like

I usually write them down as well. My issue is that usually once I come up with the new idea, my inspiration for the other story wanes and it’s almost nigh impossible to write. :pensive:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.