Story Preference Polls!

Hey it’s Tamara and I’m currently writing a story and I would really appreciate it if you could vote on these polls so I can know what you guys prefer a story to have. Feel free to leave any additional feedback! :innocent:

How many LIs?

• 1 love interests
  • 2 love interests
  • 3+ love interests

0 voters

Many Average-Lengthed Chapters or Less but Longer Chapters?

• ex. 30+ average-lengthed chapters
  • ex. 10-20 long chapters
  • doesn’t matter

0 voters

Releasing Chapters

• release in batches while still working on story
  • release one chapter at a time while still working on story
  • release the full story right away after finished
  • doesn’t matter

0 voters

Can I create the LIs because there’s a certain type of way I have to make them look based on the story?

• yes! It’s totally fine. (p.s. make them hot tho pls :wink: )
  • no, I really need to customize them.

0 voters

It’s a time travel story!

• ooo yesss
  • eh not my thing (me is :frowning: )

0 voters

Do you need a backstory in the beginning or can the backstory be discovered as the story progresses?

• yes it would be important!
  • no it’s okay if we slowly learn about it throughout the story.

0 voters

That’s it for now! I might add some more later. And again, please add anything you want. Tyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

ahh why are one of the polls not working :crazy_face:

:astonished: fixed it

I was on the fence with the first poll. I love having one likeable love interest (as it allows me to focus on that one more and have a better connection), but if the author doesn’t do that one LI justice, I’d prefer to have two. :rofl: but if you can write one great love interest, props to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

What time period are we talking? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this! I actually really wanted it to be one LI because it would help make the ending make more sense but I then I had another one and I wonder if it would be okay to make the second one just a side LI but allow the MC to end up with the first one if that makes any sense lol

1 Like

1700s :wink:

1 Like

hell yeaaaaaaahhhhh girl. When will it be out? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha not sure yet but for now I’m almost done the first chapter! Considering the polls, I’ll probably release it right away when I’m done chapter three and got the covers and all that :two_hearts: (Need to find someone to do my covers too ahh)

1 Like

This story sounds epic tho :ok_hand:

1 Like

haha thnx! All these nice comments just motivate me even more :innocent:

1 Like

I hate long chapters. My ideal length is 10-15 minutes. But the majority has voted for long episodes so…

1 Like

I feel like average length is good but then some people hate when it’s short cuz it feels like their wasting passes in a way haha but I’m still not sure yet, going to see how it turns out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hmm… I don’t see 10-15 minutes as a short length… But…

1 Like

I say you do whatever you are comfortable with

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Np!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.