Story Preferences (LI)

Hi! I’m currently coding my story with originally one love interest for the MC. But I was wondering, what people prefer ; multiple love interests or one main love intrest.

and also, do you enjoy the point system with love intrests/friends?

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

1 love interest
Not bothered about points

1 Like

Ohh ok thanks!

Hey! Personally, I prefer more than than 1 love interest. I don’t mind how many, but I’d rather more than only one!
As for points, I don’t like points for love insterests/friends :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I prefer one love interest but a story that has two doesn’t stop me from reading it. And I don’t mind points

2 Likes

i usually prefer 1 love interest but it’s totally up to you!

as for points, i’m not really picky about point systems so if you wish to add that to your story then do so!

1 Like

Hey! I make a compilation of data actually that answers this question and a ton of others. I highly recommend you check it out and it’s free!

I had over 400 responses so the data reflects most of what the community and readers prefer

Here’s the link: Dizzy’s Episode Stats

2 Likes

Oh thanks a lot, will definitely check it out! :))

1 Like

Oh good to know. Is there a particular reason you don’t like point system?:0

1 Like

I used to like, until I read this story, I don’t really remember the name.
But like sometimes, to earn love interest points, you have to always be nice to the LI. It’s very disappointing when the LI acts petty, treats you bad and you have to forgive him right away because you need the points. Also, in some stories, you have to think the same way as the LI to earn points. I like to have my own povs and beliefs, so it’s kinda bad for me to choose something against my will just for the LI’s liking.
But if your story is not a “you” story (like choose your name, your personality and etc) I don’t mind the points! Since the MC isn’t the person who’s reading, it’s totally understandable :smiling_face:

1 Like

Multiple love interests like 2-3 LIs because if I dont like the main LI then I can romance them instead :joy:

Yes, I like point systems for LIs and friends and even story reasons.

1 Like

Ohh thank you! I’ll take this in consideration. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hahah yes, having multiple LI gives more personality option to the reader! :sweat_smile: Thank you!

1 Like