**Story Preview Error** HELP PLEASE

I go to watch the preview for my story and it comes up with the error message below:

I’ve tried quitting it, logging out but yet it’s still there and my internet connection is also fine and everything else is working fine, any suggestions on how to fix this?

3 Likes

Oof that happens a lot. I usually clear the cache. Maybe it’s because you haven’t enabled cookies.

1 Like

That used to happen to me a lot, it sucks so much. What I did was refresh the page and it worked for me, but I’m pretty sure you tried it already. Sorry, not too sure what else you could do, maybe file a ticket? <33

1 Like

thanks for getting back but nope its not cookies:(

I’ve tried everything:( think im going to just stay logged out for a few hours and see if that does anything or maybe try use a different device, it might work then hopefully :raised_hands:t3: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

ah goodluck! : (

This happens to me a LOT of times. But what I usually do to remove this is refresh/reload the page. If it still shows that, then I logout from my episode profile and then sign again.
Works everytime! And for me, I just face it as a temporary error.

But for your case, is it permanent? :thinking:

1 Like

It works now I just had to reset my internet browser settings… thank god! I was starting to worry :sweat_smile:

1 Like