Story promoting

Hello Episode readers!

I don’t know if you already know me. My name on the app is Kira James
I’m new to the Episode forum and want to post something.
So, I write a little about my stories.

At the moment I have 4 stories: -Fake Identity
-Mr.Handsome
-Chained to Him
-Pantera Negra

Fake Identity is an INK story and this is my first story, that means the coding is not the “perfect”. The genre is drama. Here is the description:
Amaya Flamenco, who lives alone, changes her life as she meets the dangerous Carlos Moretti. All secrets are revealed… Is Amaya going to trust the dangerous Carlos Moretti?

Mr.Handsome is a Limelight story, It was recently completed. The story’s genre is romance.
Description:
Alexis Evans realizes that her boyfriend is taking advantage of her. Eventually, she becomes homeless… But eventually the son of her former boss appears: Connor Grey

Chained to Him is also a Limelight story and this story’s genre is drama. This story can be said to be a mafia story
Description:
All secrets are revelaed when Bailey Baker meets Him. Her life will competely change…but in the right way?

Pantera Negra is definitely a mafia story with rough scenes. The genre is drama and it’s Limelight.
Description:
Virginia is an innocent girl who gets mixed up in the wrong environment, therefore, she will have difficulties,but one day everything will change. Can Hunter King heal her?

I hope one of them piqued your interest. You can find the links on my profile.
And you can also find me on Instagram @kirajames.epi
Feel free to write your opinion. :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Would you like to do a R4R?:grin:

1 Like

Is your story Ink or Limelight? I’m reading Limelight stories. Sometimes INK.

Limelight !

Okay, I’m in. Can you tell me about your story?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I will read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Which story do you want to read?

I can do any of the LL stories! is there one you want in particular?

Pantera Negra or Chained to Him?
Which one do you want to read?
And do you want me to send you screenshots?

1 Like

I’ll do the first one!

1 Like

And is it ok if we are sending screenshots?
(for the proof)
One picture is enough :face_with_peeking_eye:

Sure!

1 Like

Okay. I will do it.

We can do 1 screenshot from episode 3 just to prove we’ve read it all:)!

1 Like

Title: OV: Acing Life

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: A group of friends learning to go through the motions of life while at the mercy of an oppressive society that looks to bring them down.

4 mcs, 1 Li (For one of the main characters), choices

Story link: OV: Acing Life

IG link: @kacey_16_episode

1 Like

I didn’t post this topic so that many people would ask me about r4r. Sometimes I do, but not always.
But I’m sure if i couldn’t find story what I want to read, I will definitely search here. Thank you :heartbeat:

HI am Aniket , I have written a story The name is Love factor
10 Episodes have been publish
Please See
This love story . I want to tell you haw they came together after overcoming all the difficult situations.

Here’s mine:

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

Title: Complicated Love

Description: You don’t believe in love because of your past relationship. What will happen if you met someone that gives you enough assurance? Will he be able to change your mind?

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Drama

Episodes : 3 chapters for now. (The story will have 25 to 30 episodes)

Insta: @valerietzx

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal