Story Promotion and R4R ❤️

Hey lovelies❤️

I’ve just published my first story, Empowering the Godfather (currently in INK but also publishing in LIMELIGHT)!

I’m interested in doing some read for reads/promotions

To do this, please follow me on Instagram @breni.epi

Here is the link to my story:

PROMOTE YOURS BELOW!

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hey! I’m interested in a r4r💕

1 Like

Can you post the link to your story?!:heart:

1 Like

Hello!

I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend and promote

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

2 Likes

Hey! I’m trying to put the link of my story but it says that I can’t put a link. So can you follow me on Instagram and we can discuss?:grin::purple_heart:

1 Like

My insta is @breni.epi :heart:

1 Like

I am down for r4r

My story The Star Necklace
Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

I’m up for r4r if you want… I’m always looking for new stories to read outside of my usual go to (I often enjoy them more than I would expect because I have a tendency to choose the same type if left to my own devices! :see_no_evil:)
Mine is:
Title : Alpha King
Author : Gemma Sizer
Style : ink
Chapters : 19
Genre : fantasy /romance
Description : Ayla’s wolf is blocked. She cannot and will not communicate with it. She builds a new life in neutral territory but will her past follow her and does fate have other plans for her future…

Gem x

1 Like

Sounds amazing! Will give this a read :heart:

Definitely up for a R4R❤️

Title: Closed case
Genre: romance
Style: limelight
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: you are a successful detective, you have wonderful friends and family. But what happens when you meet your match in an interesting way?
CC, choices matter, points system
Author: Moon :crescent_moon:

Cover

Thank you :yellow_heart:
Have a splendid day (evening) :yellow_heart:

I’m just about to start yours :heart:

thank you for this thread!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

Hi I’d like to do r4r with you
Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy /Romance
Style Ink
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description After getting your heartbroken, you participate in an online dating website. You find the man of your dreams. But what will happen when you meet him for who he really is?
Link http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6611763813023744
Demi_Lovato_x6et_posterThumb_ZmyJF8usej

Just read yours, it’s really witty and fun. I love pipers character and can’t wait to see if she learns to let her guard down for anyone… Keep up the great writing!
Gem x

Hi, do you fancy r4r with me too? Your story looks like right up my street…
Mine is: Alpha King
Author : Gemma Sizer
Description : Ayla’s wolf is blocked, she cannot and will not communicate with it. She starts a new life in neutral territory but will her past folliw her and does fate have other ideas for her future?..
Gem x

1 Like

Sure, send me the link for your story :hugs:

I would like to do a R4R!
Title: Just Another Day
Author: Annswrites
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3(more coming!)
CC: Yes
Style: Limelight
Description: A girl rebelling against her parents goes off to New York City to pursue her dreams unaware of the things she is going to encounter.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707015823982592
Thank You!

Thanks for this thread! :blush:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 12 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20new%20r4r