Story Promotion for Bleeding Roses [1-5] by Writer's Block!

Idea from @Avarose456! Orignal thread idea here!

Hello lovely people! This is a thread where I am promoting @lostintranslation’s new story! :slight_smile: Her story is so so good, and you should really check it out! I can promise you won’t be disappointed! Bleeding Roses has some of the best writing, directing, characters, and plot I have ever seen! This story follows a great storyline(no spoilers here!) She currently has 3 chapters out and I would very very highly recommend this newly publishing story! Please please send a DM(direct message) or send a reply on here telling @lostintranslation what you think!

Story link:

Description:

(Don’t criticize me in that I am still on Episode 2, I had to stop reading to make this topic :sweat::joy:)

14 Likes

Lurking in the forums and got this notifcation

Oh my god you’re absolutely the sweetest :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Going to check it out. :100: :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

No, all credit goes to you! You did all the hard work! :heart::heart:

Tags for possible new readers:

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!

My normal tags:
@alliesepisode @Allie_Diamond_Epy, @amberose @Ashy702 @asha_queen @AshlynG @Batman54 @Baleigh_episode, @BlueInferno @Cami_epy @Cass_writes @Chocolate_Mama @CinnamonToast @Elaina.p @gigistorm @JTM @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @lanafrazer_episode @Phoenix_Hope @talesbyrose @Problematic_Patrick @Roy @superb @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Writer_SA
New tags:
@IsabellaMason, @xxLoveAaliyah, @SpookySherry, @Amphia, @gnoble22, @Izzie_Silver, @Bonswayout, @Phoenix_11037,

9 Likes

Bookmarked! :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

I’ll def check it out!

2 Likes

I’m Android I will read it once I get the links back :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can just search up Bleeding Roses [1-3] and it should show up(I read on an android device!)

1 Like

Gotcha! I will :blush:

1 Like

Ok I HAVE to try it! It looks so good oml

1 Like

I’ll check it out as soon as I can! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me!

1 Like

I’ll check it out! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Luna_B_Vand.er, @Avarose456, @IsabellaMason, @Izzie_Silver please tell @lostintranslation what you think of her story!

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Okay. I’ll read your story and get back to you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Will do! I’ll read it tomorrow because I’m about to go to sleep :joy:

1 Like

BIG BUMP!

Please tell @lostintranslation your thoughts on her story!

1 Like