Story Promotion for Poison by Sherry :)

Hello! This is a promotion thread for @SpookySherry’s story! :slight_smile: Her story is amazing, and you should check it out! Also, feel free to talk about the story below. :slight_smile:

This story has super nice writing, directing, characters, and plot! This story accurately portrtays its topics which is great! She currently has 4 chapters out and I would highly reccomend it.

9 Likes

I’ll add the link to it later because my Ipad is dead right now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, I forgot to mention that her Instagram is @rabecca.stories. She posts sneak peaks and stuff there! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ll read it!

3 Likes

Okay! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been reading it. I’m still on episode. But, I’ll come back to this post once I finish all available episodes.

4 Likes

Okay! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh nooo oh nooo I really appreciate it but I really don’t think my story is good enough for a thread like this. I just have a feeling people are going to criticize it :sob:

I love you! But there’s so many other stories like Adrenaline and Scorned and The Game :sweat_smile:

I appreciate it but I don’t deserve thissss, you’re so kind ily but ahhh :sweat_smile::heartpulse::grimacing:

3 Likes

I’m just gonna be embarrassed :joy::joy: people judge it omg :sob:

Ava, you are so sweet :pensive::heart:

3 Likes

Noooooo, your story is great! If they are mean to your story I will send my cats after them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You deserve this, you work so hard! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m not prepared for comments :sob:
This story is too sensitive for me so I handle judgement very poorly on it. Not that I’ve had any yet, but you get what I mean? Yeah, okay. You’re such a good friend, truly :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I see what you mean, but they aren’t allowed to be mean to your story or my cats will destroy them! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay okay I’m quitting and never coming back. Ily :heart::pleading_face:

3 Likes

I hope you are joking about the quitting part. :slight_smile: Or I will sue. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I am very grateful for you and appreciative of everything you do! I’m just not used to this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

YES! I totally agree! Her story is amazing! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bump! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like