Story promotions + R4R

Im quite nervous about promoting my story! If there are any errors/mistakes/misspellings please let me know (but please don’t be rude!

^^ ( This is an art scene. This cover is temporarily! I did not draw this! All credits go to @nemimutt :yellow_heart: )

Author : Lizzeth

Genre : Romance

Description: Tyler is playing a risky game and Celeste is caught in the middle. Hardworking and independent, will Celeste get a grip on herself before she loses it all?
No customization

3 Likes

DM if you are looking for R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If anyone wants to do a readforread feel free to DM me or reply to this comment!
Title AW: Everything In Between
Genre: Mystery/Adventure/Romance
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4590429666607104
Summary: In 2025, heroes all around the world are being mysteriously killed and murdered. Will Lyric and the cocky superhero he hates be able to solve the case? [LGBT/MALE MC/DIVERSITY]

1 Like

Hello Lovely!

Thank you for this thread!

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would promote as well:

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

4 Likes

I’d love for anyone to read my story if you find yourself interested :slight_smile:

Title: Crush on the Beach
By: Lola
Genre: Romance
Description: Ever wanted to be a contestant on a dating show? Here’s your chance. Will you find love? It’s all up to you.
Style: Limelight
CC: You can customize yourself and your name!
Choices: Your choices in this story truly MATTER and when interacting with other people on the beach, you can gain or lose relationship points which determine your future relationships and situations.
Completion status: First three episodes are out but many more are on the way!
Instagram: @LolaFromEpisode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6525980905897984

Thank you!!

-Lola <3

1 Like

Cool!

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush: & thanks for recommending my story @BEEBS07 :two_hearts:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616 1

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :grin:

next to mine, I can also recommend you Tender Love by @iag1690 :sparkling_heart:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

1 Like

yw lovely x

1 Like

Hi!! I’m also promoting my story but aside from R4R, I’m also doing a READ FOR FREE ART!! Legit guys :nerd_face: check my instructions heree!!

Thank you for creating this thread :heart:
Hey everyone! I also want to promote my story / if you’d like to do R4R lmk
Title : Spotlight
Style : Limelight
Genre : Action, Romance
Description : when Harvey and Taylor cross paths, their lives change forever. Harvey’s past and Taylor’s hunt for the future, what is Harvey hiding and how is it somehow related to Taylor’s past?
Cover :

Instagram : @lameesepisode

1 Like

Hey! If anyone wants to give my story a read I’d appreciate it! I’m also up for doing r4r. Just dm me!

Title: AW: Fortunato
Chapters 3 and counting
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Romance, Dystopian
Synopsis: The year is 3050. Decades after fires ravished the earth and destroyed it Aella Hakimi is taken from her village by force and brought to the King’s Palace. Instead of living as a prisoner though she’s treated as a guest. No one will tell her why she’s there though, or where her parents are. And why is she receiving mysterious notes?

1 Like

Great!!! All your stories look great!! If you are interested in doing a R4R, PM me💙

1 Like

Thank you for the thread!
That’s my first Limelight story!
Author: SollyRa
Title: I’ll call you mine
Genre: Romance!
Chapters: 3 (4th is coming soon!)
Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)
I’ll appreciate if you read mine!:heart:

And that’s my Instagram:

1 Like

Yw lovely x

Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: Dangerous DNA
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Mystery, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 5 so far (more to come)
Description: 2 brothers with extraordinary abilities & a crazy illegal organization.
Older brother is borderline psycho,the other wants to be a hero.
Can April save the older brother’s dark heart?

ddna

Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 17
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi
Story Cover [Made by me] :

Please check out mine if you’d be so kind, it’s romance and drama! you can check out the summary below if you think you’d be interested! :innocent:

Title : American Academy of Florence
Author: littlelibra
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance, Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: New York socialite, Nova Sparks, is sent to the glamorous American Academy of Florence in Italy for her last year of high school where she meets the charming Elio Fiore. What does Florence have in store for them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6603603944996864

Here is my story people I hope you will enjoy it :two_hearts::relaxed:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: LL
Episodes: 3
Story description: Have you ever wondered how would a famous actress’ life be like? Huge fame? Red carpets? Movies deals? Complicated love life? Friendships? Separated families? Dark past that you have been trying to hide from everyone? Welcome to the life of Auora Stone it sucks you are gonna love it.

*Limited CC for MC & 3 Love interests
*Full CC for your own character
*Rom&Com

Thanks for this thread!
Is anyone interested in a R4R? There aren’t any background characters, but I’ll add some soon!

Title: It Must be Magic
Author: Tay11 or Tay
Episodes so far: 4: more coming soon!
Description: You moved to Miami, and it’s nice there! But then, you turn into a witch, and now you have an enemy!
And you’re both after the same boy.

Cover:

Link:

Thank you for this thread!

My Story :

Story Name : AW: Timeless

Author : bek

Genre : Drama

Description : In a world where humans don’t age past 25, how far will you go to obtain “perfection”?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5594197601353728

1 Like