Story promotions, story UPDATE, R4R and more 💗💗

We did r4r before. Do you want to continue it? :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Lets start till we reach the 9th episode. Is that okay with you :relaxed::relaxed::blush:

1 Like

I would love to read your story. What are you saying about 8x8?

Great story. Do you want to do 9x9 :heavy_heart_exclamation::white_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Suree :100:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll send the ss soon💕

1 Like

Thank you girl :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey, I almost finished your story. I just have to read the last 2 episodes. Can you DM me when you read mine?

1 Like

Hey there! This is my new story! It’s romance with drama! Vampire’s romance story! <3
Title: Taste Like Drug
Author: Theo
Episodes: 7
Genre: Romance
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6627036261449728
Cover:

Thank you, in advance!

I hope we can continue our r4r :blush::blush:

1 Like

Sure ill do that as soon as possible

1 Like

Great, give me some feedback :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

1 Like

Yeah I publish 2 more episodes, so dm me to read each other last episodes :slight_smile:

:crown::crown:Check out this movie adaptation which will bring back everyone’s childhood memories in an adult aspect. :crown::crown:

:exclamation::exclamation: I’m up for R4R :exclamation::exclamation:

Let’s support each other! :fist_bump:

Style: Action (It does not really represent the main style but it’s the closest to it, so it’s action with romance and drama.)

:mic_drop: :female_sign:I would suggest this to girls who like to fight for their voice in a patriarchial society and hate that only the men can be heroes in movies.

1 Like

Hey Hey :wave:

Thank you for the thread - Appreciated ☆

Story - Heroic: BRAIN DEAD
Genre - Horror/Fantasy :black_heart::tophat::hocho:

Cover:
BRAIN_LL_posterThumb_gDIG4TiWwg

link:

1 Like

The story looks interesting. Are you open for r4r?

1 Like

I would love to do some r4r with you. DM me for more details :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Yep, but I think I read your story a while back :thinking:

But my phone reset all stories when I changed it, are you fine with that (I can reread) or do you have another story that I can read?

In both cases ill send ss. Tell me what you think <3

1 Like

You can start again with my story and I will read yours :blush::blush:

1 Like

ok 3x3, I’ll be done hopefully by the weekend <3

I’ll send ss on priv messages once I’m done.

1 Like