Story pro's and cons?

oi mates
so to cut to the chase, im writing a story and I just want to know some answers to questions I have and pro’s and con’s of stories, if you could answer and reply, that’d be great!:

1. Favourite+ Least Favourite Genre?
2. Do you enjoy sad endings?
3. What would you do if the MC + LI dont get together , but in the next season a new LI comes?
4. What scenes have to be in a story to be considered an action drama?
5. Would you read a story that has a romantic subplot?

And if you could also, list some pro’s and cons of a story like:

Dialogue Do’s+Don’ts
Directing Do’s+Don’ts
Overused Cliches’
Character Do’s+Don’ts

If you reply to this, thank you!

Favourite+ Least Favourite Genre?
My favourite genre for Episode stories would be Mystery and romance .Though romance is often written very cliché on the app

My least favourite would be Horror because there is nothing scary about Episode characters and it’s not like you are allowed to show graphic images.

Do you enjoy sad endings?
Hmm I can enjoy bittersweet endings , but not down right sad ones.

What would you do if the MC + LI dont get together , but in the next season a new LI comes?

Depending on wether , I still like the story besides the change I probably continue.

But if for example ; If I were to have formed some kind of an emotional attachment to the firt LI and hate the new LI , I wouldn’t continue the story.

What scenes have to be in a story to be considered an action drama?

Hmm atleast a chase scene and or fight scene

Would you read a story that has a romantic subplot?

Yeah ,sure I like romance depending on how it’s written and even if it’s bad …I will able to tolerate an awful subplot if the main plot is very good

1. Favourite- Mystery Least Favourite- Don’t have one. But I don’t read many comedies but I do enjoy them still.
  2. I do enjoy sad ending if they are written well and make sense.
  3. I don’t mind as long as it makes sense to but I prefer stories with multiple love interest to choose
    from.
  4. Probably some fighting scenes and maybe drama between characters preferably love related or family.
  5. I would.

Don’t overuse text effects and zooms.
Always try to have a range of characters
Don’t include anything offensive to readers.
Always use correct grammar and punctuation.
Make sure your story makes sense.
Don’t make your story to cliche or copy other ideas.
If you are writing horror use overlays, sounds effects and zooms to enhance the scary aspect as they aren’t often that scary.
Make sure your episodes have good length.
Try to incorporate as many choices as possible and make them so they effect the story later on.
Character customization is always good as well as outfit choices.

I think that is all for now. If you need any help just let me know and I would be more than happy to help.

1. Romance
    Drama
    Horror
    Fantasy
    Action
  2. I LOVE sad endings !
  3. It would be okay for me :’)
  4. I’m the worst when it comes to action actually :confused:
  5. I would !

1. Favourite+ Least Favourite Genre?
Favourite - romance and drama.
Least favourite - Fantasy.

1. Do you enjoy sad endings?
    Absolutely. If an ending can make me cry it’s a good story.
  1. What would you do if the MC + LI don’t get together , but in the next season a new LI comes?
    If the story is centered around the MC, then aspects of their life are going to change and I wouldn’t mind.
  1. What scenes have to be in a story to be considered an action drama?
    Something that give a twist to the plot.
  1. Would you read a story that has a romantic subplot?
    Yes.

Dialogue Do’s+Don’ts
No author notes. No narrating every little detail of their personality when the story starts.
Directing Do’s+Don’ts
I personally like lots of advanced directing. Zooms are good.
Overused Cliches’
I like cliches, just make them your own and not something that’s been done before.
Character Do’s+Don’ts
I don’t like CC. I’d rather see the character the way the author views them, it is your story after all. Add lots of skin colour diversity.