☺️ Story R4R? Simple feedback?

Would love to give someone or some people feedback on their story! I wanna read something new! :slight_smile: I love reading romance, horror, and comedy! I will honestly read anything though! I love to read! If anyone would like to read mine, I’ll put my link and description below!

Small cover:

Large cover:

Title: Lydia
Author: Syd Ren
Story Style: Limelight
Genre:Romance/Action
Episodes: 11 (More to come!)
Description: A new life of complications. You’re placed in a Spy academy & someones going to keep an eye on you there. Can you 2 survive & get along? Will you have a meltdown or fall in love?
Story link:

:purple_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::heart:

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Rebecca, I’m not looking for feedback at the moment, but I was wondering, where did you find your covers for your story? Did you just use a google image or did you draw them yourself? Also I like the sound of your story and will check it out!

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
I would love a review.

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE|210x290

1 Like

Hello! Thanks, I wish I could have drawn them myself! I googled and after hours of searching found the base picture of the man and woman for both covers, then I added my own look to them both, adding colors, shadings, the silhouettes of the spies and of course my story name and author name. :slight_smile: I tried to make it as nice and unique as possible and thanks! I hope you like it if you do check it out!

1 Like

I will start reading your story tonight! :slight_smile:

Thank you :kissing_closed_eyes:

Hi, thank you for making this thread!
I’d love to read your story. Hope you’d be interested in reading mine too. Here are the details:

Title: Sidereal
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Blurb: An unlikely turn of events brings Dahlia from outer space to outside Felix’s window. Join them on their star-crossed journey as they cherish the wonders of being worlds apart.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063859204587520

The covers~

cover
coverrrrrr%20(1)

Thank you so much! :heartbeat:

1 Like

If you would read mine and tell me your thoughts on it, I’d really appreciate it.
I welcome any and all feedback. :grinning: I’ll add you to my reading list.

Here’s my story:

The Antara Chronicles
by CW Vilayvanh

Power is desired by all. Young and old. Rich and poor. A new power awakens and threatens the ‘peace’ of the Kingdom of Antara.

1 Like

Sorry it’s a day late, I read your story and at first I was a little confused, but I quickly caught onto the plot and it became really interesting, as seeing the begining I thought she was gonna teach that Jimmy character a thing or two, but instead Noah died! Keep up the writing! :slight_smile: 5 stars

It’s okay… And thank you so much for the motivation… :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread.
I’ll surely give your story a read.
Here’s my story :slightly_smiling_face:
Title: Living Together
Author: Shonana
Genre : Drama
Chapters published: 11
Description: Your past experiences with boys has turned you into a misandry. But there’s 3 boys falling head over heels for you. Will you have a change of heart Or end up alone. Choice is yours.

Link to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4712860188278784
Instagram: episode.shonana

1 Like

Hey there! Sorry that it took me a couple of days. I read the first three chapters of your story and enjoyed it.

1 Like

Hey, i was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on my story!

Only_You_mF_posterThumb_GeObIpGY90

TITLE
Only You
AUTHOR
Nataliexox
BIO
For you, saturday nights used to be sat indoors watching netflix while your friends partied. How all of that changes after one night, suddenly you become noticed, a socialite and taken by HIM. What are you going to do as cracks start to show and choices need to be made.
DESCRIPTION
I have tried my best to make the story AS customisable as i can. You choose the name for your character and your love interest. Also, you get to choose what they both look like. Choices fully start to take place after episode 3 as that is where the big choices need to be made.
STYLE
Limelight

1 Like

Thank you and no worries! I’ll get to your story as well! It’s been a busy couple of days for me, I am glad you enjoyed the story though. :slight_smile:

I just finished your story and I love it so far! The plot is nothing like I’ve read before and it’s amazing! Felix and Dahlia are too cute together! Keep writing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just finished your story and loved it! :slight_smile: I will continue to keep up with reading it as you upload more chapters!

AWW thank you so much!! That means the world to me!!! :sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much. You’re story is in my Favorites so I’ll be reading it all as soon as my passes replenish. :grin:

1 Like

Just finished the first few chapters of your story! I haven’t seen to many ink stories anymore and I really enjoyed yours :slight_smile: Keep it up!

1 Like

Can u read mine “torn up” by jared

1 Like