☺️ Story R4R? Simple feedback?

Yes I can

Hi ! Since you said you liked romance & comedy I have this story of mine that can maybe please you !

https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5471673785843712

I’d love a feedback on it :slight_smile:
I have also a thriller and a bit horror story that you can find on my profile too if you think it can interests you :heart:

1 Like

Can u read my story “torn up” by jared

I’ll be sure to check it out here soon :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Can u read mine “torn up” by Jared

I’d love a simple review if you’re still doing it. It’s Fantasy so it’s ok if you don’t want to read it :slight_smile:

Author: TamiRose
Title: Deadly Secrets
Chapters: 6
Description: A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

1 Like

I hope you’ll read my story and I want to know your feedback :heart:
Episode Nickname : Bithi
Story Title : No More
Story Genre : Romance/Mystery
Description : When Reine was focused with her life, a stranger grabbed her attention and take her to an adventurous journey of lot’s of secrets, a journey filled with love and lust. xXx
Style : Limelight
Options : CC, Choices matter.
Episodes : 5
Instagram : @thebee.episode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6270047503056896

1 Like

Yeah

Sorry for the lateness! I just finished reading your story! It’s really well directed and the main characters relationship is too cute! Keep it up :slight_smile:

Hey I would love it if you could give me feedback on my story!
My story:-AW:Imprinted
Cover:-

Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728
About:- In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?

Thank you :two_hearts:

I did not find your story when I search for it, can I get the book link?

Just finished your story and added it to my favorites :slight_smile: I loved it so much!

1 Like

Thank you !! I’m glad you liked it and decided to add it in your favs haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awh thanks darling !

1 Like

Hey! Sorry for the lateness! I’ve been a little busy with work, but I got around to reading your story and I love it :slight_smile: I’ve read the first few chapters and I added it to my favorites to finish reading! I also have given you 5 stars :heart::star: Great story line and directing Hun!

I’ll do r4r. Just dm me if interested!

1 Like

Sure dear! :heart:

Title: Lost in Space
Author: VeronicaWrites
Episodes: 12 (more coming soon)
Summary: It is the year 3025, and you, among ten others, have the amazing opportunity to explore space! All seems well until your ship crash lands in an unknown part of the galaxy…

1 Like

Just finished the first 4 episodes of your story! It’s very interesting I love reading space themed stories too :slight_smile: Defiantly unique! I got a couple screenshots too for you :star: