Story read for read

Hey, guys I’m doing read for read if anyone interested please feel free to comment it below and send me the link of your story. If you guys have Instagram account so please kindly mention you IG name, so it’s easy for me to send you the proofs that I’ve read your story.

Rules for the read for reads:-

1. You have to read 3 chapters of my story as well as send me the screenshots on IG account or on forum message. I’ll do the same.

2. First guys read my story and send me the screenshots then I’ll read yours because many of authors story I had read that but they didn’t read mine so please first read mine then I’ll read yours I promise.

If any of you don’t have IG account so don’t worry I’ll send you the proofs on the forums message. If anyone participate on the Fantastical contest they can also post their story on this thread.

Story title:- Fantastical: “Ethereal Spark”
Author:- Chhaya
Genre:- Fantasy
Instagram:- @author.chhaya

Link is given below.

I’m down for a read for read! I’ve actually already started your story.

Demi_Lovato_oEOk

Title: Fantastical: Welcome to the Amazon Forest
Author: XxAlphaBetaxX
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Summary: Khalil’s life revolved around nothing but botany. That is until a search for a mystical flower transports him to a forest full of 6’+ women in the middle of a crisis. [3 endings]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5870552734892032

Hey I’d love to do a read for read with you!

My story is called Revival.

Heres the description!

The story is about Lillian Hayes, who is a professional criminal in a futuristic society. Lillian lives at The Circle, a home for thieves and rebels who resist the new dictatorship government. Love, family drama, action and plot twists; find it all in Revival! It would mean the world to me if you would check it out :slight_smile:

Instagram: episode__grace
Style: Ink
Author: Grace
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4762507897602048

I’ll read yours when you completed reading mine and send me the screenshots :kissing_heart:

Okay please send me the screenshots when complete reading mine then I’ll start reading yours for sure :kissing_heart:

of course! i’ll send them to you on insta I just followed you :slight_smile:

I’d love to do a read for read!

@Chhaya

Story Details:
FANTASTICAL: REALM REVIVED

• Title: Fantastical: Realm Revived
  • Author: Kim L
  • Description:

Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”

Dawn discovers a whole new realm with new possibilities and threats. She realises quickly that trust is hard to earn and those closest are really the ones she should keep furthest away. A whole realm is at her fingertips. Will she dare to venture into the new world? And who will she have to leave behind…

• Genre: Fantasy
  • Style: Ink
  • Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)

• Link: :arrow_down:

my main instagram (KIM L)

my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

Please fill this out if you want to do a read for read!

Okay send me the screenshots when you completed reading the my story then I’ll start reading your story :kissing_heart:

I’d love to do a read4read, if you’re up to it just message me :slight_smile:

Fantastical: Nature’s caprices
Episodes: 3 (4 will be out this week)
Extras: CC, choices matter, LGBT, several love interests
Description: Ana’s world is turning upside down when she finds out that she’s one of nature’s caprices - and if that isn’t enough, something seems to be off with her powers.

Instead of doing screen shots for proof (I’m super lazy teehee) would it be ok to give a little review of your story? You don’t have to do the same for mine.

Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode

I’ll do read for read!
Title: My Strength
Author: Katiekate
Description: Life has never been simple for Eden. There is only one person in the world who can keep her happy. What happens when someone new enters her life. Will that number multiply?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6657777479319552
Episodes: 9
Genre: Drama
Instagram: @katiekate.episode

Hey, can you send me the link?

Yeah it’s okay but when you completed reading 3 chapters you have to send me the screenshot that you completed it. Please do it if possible.

R4R!
Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode

I’ Read yours can you first read mine and send me the screenshots on my IG @author.chhaya. When you completed reading mine I’ Start reading yours for sure😘

Soounds good! Just fill out the form (link in bio) for me to read it!

Alrighty, I’ll PM you once I have completed your story :blush:
Here is the link to mine! Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

I actually just sent you some pics on your instagram account, let me know when you’ve read mine thanks! :blush: