Story recommandation!

Any good stories to read?

13 Likes

You could read mine if you like sci-fi.

It got shelved for Editorโ€™s Pick in February wink wink

Too Much Space

Description: After an invasion from your rival planet, you canโ€™t help but to fall for one of their armiesโ€™ commanders. Whatโ€™s to happen when your government finds out about your long-distance space affair?
Genre: Romance/Sci-Fi
(CC, mini-games, 1 Male LI)

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Too Much Space 8

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

ig: @naddyistyping

4 Likes

Maybe you could give mine a try :eyes: Only 59 reads so farโ€ฆ

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine <3 โ†’

๐™พ๐š๐šข๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šข

๐’น๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ - ๐˜๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ in ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด.

๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข_๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ_๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

LIMITED CC, POINTS, 1 LI

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

cover by @/roy :heart: (roy_episode on insta)

link โ†’

3 Likes

I donโ€™t have a story of mine
But here are my favs

Summary

I married to a millionaire
Married to a knight
The dragon bride
Stay the night
Operation :Quarter back
Ten steps to her door
Not a saint
Clumsy supergirl
Through the world
Trapped
Switch
No self control
Even less control
Kings butterfly
Mafiaโ€™s fallen angel
Billianare bachelorette 1 and 2
Top desinger
The college of eternity
Forbidden wasteland
My gamer boys
The gamer girl
Faking death
Legally clueless
Stray heart
Time square
Time square :story of us
Anyone but you
Unlock my heart
Guide me home
Catching coal
Watch me fly
Shadows
Princess of darcia
Troublesome Mr wayne
Mind reader
Etcโ€ฆ If I remember I may add more

Above all are limelight

2 Likes

Hey Kella_20,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my story โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago โ†’ โ€˜Bounded Mindsโ€™ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of youโ€ฆ During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secretsโ€ฆ Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

2 Likes

Woww I will try it๐Ÿคฉ

1 Like

Ofcc Iโ€™ll give it a try thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah for sure babe thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay thanks :blush::heart:

1 Like

Okay thank you very much. Read my story too if you want๐Ÿฅฐ Itโ€™s called when fire meets ice and I have 80 views

1 Like

My link is om my profile if you canโ€™t fing meโค๏ธ

1 Like

Thank you, hun!! :heart:

1 Like

Hi, you can check out my story if you like :blush:

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. Theyโ€™re both fighting for what they canโ€™t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Hi, dear! Maybe my story will be good enough? :>
You can find me on IG as well: @miwrites.epi Iโ€™d love to hear your feedback after reading!

Story title: ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐— ๐—”๐— ๐—•๐—”
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately sheโ€™s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancรฉ killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later sheโ€™s fearless, sheโ€™s powerful but she still doesnโ€™t have peace in soul.

What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What sheโ€™ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-13
CC: Limited
Choices: yes!
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends)
Style: LL
MC: Female

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since youโ€™re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hii! Hereโ€™s my story if youโ€™d like to give it a chance, Iโ€™d really appreciate it :wink:

Title: R&R: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: This successful Hollywood fixer can make or break anyoneโ€™s career. She has the perfect life, until someone from her past comes back for a favor and changes everything. (Full CC, 2 LIs)

1 Like

Perhaps youโ€™ll be interested in an adventure/romance story with good amount of comedy? :blush::two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 9 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

Youโ€™re an โ€œuglyโ€ girl who gets into a car crash. Getting new nose from a star plastic surgeon is just a start. Can he make you beautiful? Can you NOT fall for him? CC, choices.

• choose your own name
  • step by step CC (as a plastic surgery)
  • from highschool to college to adulthood
  • lots of drama
  • twists/secrets/revenge
  • choices that matter and will be remembered
  • no gem choices
  • has all 4 seasons (incl. Christmas)
  • developing characters
  • story is complete

1 Like