Story recommendation!

I’ve been bored on the app, don’t know what to read. I love a story with mattered choices, any genre, something with a unique plot, and are completed.

3 Likes

I suggest Business Woman

1 Like

Hey, gonna promote my story here!

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre(s): Thriller, Mystery, Drama

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Episodes: 9 (ongoing)

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Customization: Limited for the MC. She’s black.

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: NO gem choices other than “support the author” and a one time 5 gem payment to skip a single mini-game, that is also optional and has a free choice!
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

Share your thoughts and questions with me! I hope you enjoy it! :blue_heart:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Here’s my two stories if you’re interested! They’ve both got unique plots, and choices matter in Hate the Player! Dark Star is more of a self-guided mystery. They’re not completed, but I update frequently! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hate the Player has 16 episodes, and Dark Star has 4!

Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of my stories. A couple have all your listed criteria, while the others are missing one of them. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

All Criteria:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

Few choices, none of which matter:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Not completed:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Covers:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Hi,
here are two of my stories: :blush: (both complete, seasons 1 and 2)

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 13 (complete)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

1 Like