Story recommendations appreciated!

Hi y’all, just wanna know if anyone knows stories where the guy is a soft boy? I don’t see a lot of stories like that. and it is a BIG bonus if the MC is the one who takes care(?) of the male LI. I don’t know how to word it haha, basically the MC is more dominant in the relationship… I hope that sounds alright lol

i hope this is in the right category : 0

9 Likes

Hi. Seems like my story is what you are looking for. Can I promote it here?

1 Like

yes sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

The LI is always a gentle boy. Hope you enjoy reading :white_heart:

SMF Story Card

1 Like

i’ll be sure to check it out !

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hey, your description perfectly describes the relationship between my MC and the LI :relaxed:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
This story includes: Advanced directing, multiple point systems, Art Scenes, Choices that matter
Style: Limelight
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Sealed with a Kiss [4 + 5]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

2 Likes

will add to my favorites !

Hello!

Here’s my story. And the LI is nice and gentle. :hugs:

Here’s some sneak peeks for you to check out as well.

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
This is my story, hope you like it

:policewoman:t3:SWY: Under Contract

:policewoman:t3:Genre: Mystery

:policewoman:t3: Description: James just got admitted to the new EBI unit and can finally work with his brother.

He must prove himself, but what happened when a new case question everything he believes in?

:policewoman:t3:Male MC, limelight, CC, art scene

Instagram : lea.episode.1

Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Under Contract

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Definitely read ‘reason to breath’ by @tee.stories… girl mc is baddass character and the love interest is a real innocent good guy.
Also Barely Mine is a beautiful story with a soft guy love interest

2 Likes

Hi, I think my story, Saving Halloween, is the one that you’re looking for. :blush: :heart: Thank you. :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
I hope you enjoy reading my story. :blush:
And my Instagram: @marinaz.stories

I can recommend you my story where you can see a lot of different relationships, because there are a lot of main characters :relaxed::relaxed:.

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 5
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

The LI in my story is a really nice, easy-going, goofy type of dude, so it might fit? And in a future chapter, there are scenes where the MC literally does take care of him. :two_hearts:

Details:
It would be an honor if you could. :two_hearts:

Title: Pick Me
Author: Lemon (IG: lemonade.writes)
Genre: Comedy
Chapters: 3, with a 4th chapter coming out this week
Description: Getting noticed by a record label is a dream come true for Daniela, an aspiring singer and 60s soul enthusiast. But working with the lead singer of a band she hates? Not so much.
Disclaimer: This story has no relation to the phrase ‘pick Me girls’, and is not about that. I don’t even use that expression.
Link:

Cover:

Features:
:lemon:Full Cc for both main characters
:lemon: 1 love interest
:lemon: Plenty of custom bgs and overlays
:lemon: Advanced directing
:lemon: Humor
:lemon: Unique characters
:lemon: Choices
:lemon: Music and sound

Hey, my story fits perfectly for your wish! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll be very happy if you like it :pleading_face:

Title: SWY: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395949887193088

Cover:

Title: I Wanted You.

Amanda’s life was perfect. That is until she met Xavier, a rebel with a dark secret. Who makes her question all she thought she knew about herself and her life. (LL/CC)

Genre: Drama with a hint of comedy
Episodes: 9 with more to come
Instagram: abby_epi_writes

This story has advance directing, mini games and lots of choices.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4945365970518016

Check mine

Hey there,

My new story is “Twice In A Lifetime” which is a sequel/spinoff of my first story “Unexpected Perfection”. I’d love for you to give it a shot! I think this might be along the lines of what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 14
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2

He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers
The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W | although neither of the LIs is the really soft type that needs protection, but the MC is definitely strong, independent and smart.
The Gamer Girl by Wincy W | Adam is soft and innocent, so is MC but I think she’s a bit more hardy than he is.
Catching Coal by Tal Gordin
One of the Girls by Amberose | Jesse is the soft one of the group.

Hi, I’m a soft boy writer
please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6059489016086528