Story recommendations appreciated!

Right here

Title Summer Adventure(Updates weekly)

Author kay.episode

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368

Summer_Adventure_NV_posterThumb_xBwTgc6Hyr

Hi! I would love it if you gave my story a chance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Forgiveness
Genre: Fantasy/LGBT
Plot: Alex is a woman plagued by nightmares, after losing the only person she’s ever loved she tries to piece the broken bits of her heart back together. But fate has other plans in store for her…
MC: One, Female names Alex CC available for MC
One LI: female
Six chapters- ongoing!

episodeinteractive.com

Hey😍 you should read my story.

Title - His Bodyguard Girl

Style - Limelight

Description - she is gorgeous, courageous and is hired as a bodyguard for Sinclair’s son but there’s none condition: No falling in love but things get worse when he can’t take his eyes off her.

Genre - Romance/Drama

Full CC , 1 LI , No gems and no wait.

Chapter 16 out now!!

Link : I love His Bodyguard Girl (16 out now! )! Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/604041063635

Thank you so much for this thread! Just released mine ((: :white_heart:

Title: Entranced Hearts
Genre: Drama
Description: After finally running away, she finds herself in the arms of an old flame. He’s determined to restore what’s been broken. But is that really possible when their past is closeby?

Instagram: @arsenal.writes

cover

sweeeet_posterThumb_Kc8SK5Hj4L

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hope you enjoy it :yu

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:
thank you for the thread :slight_smile:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story
The story is perfectly fit under this thread I hope it is to your liking :two_hearts:

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 1 with Early Access

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

with a new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!