Story recommendations im bored

I finished it, canโ€™t wait to see what happens next!

1 Like

Here are some of my favorite stories:

• The Lovely One by Naemi Tiana
  • Bad Reputation by Naemi Tiana
  • Under You by ER Gurney
  • Before You Say I Do by Lexisode
  • Why Donยดt You Want Me by Margo Vincent
  • Rockstar Roomate by Anastasia S
  • Him and I by Melia A
  • In Her Shoes by dkr_episode
  • Troublesome Mr. Wayne by dkr_episode
  • Him and I: Alternative by Melia A
  • Overdosed by Amelia Kappe
  • The Shaw Brothers by Violet Madison

Also I just published a story on episode and I would love if you could give it a try:
Title: My Secret Affair
Genre. Drama
Description: After finding out that you almost slept with your new boss, you find yourself in a complicated situation. But things get even more complicated when his brother arrives into town.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
If anyone is interested in doing a R4R dm on instagram: sara_episode123

Hello, if youโ€™re interested;)

@kennedymolly97 | Linktree

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

Hi,

here are two of my stories:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing inโ€ฆ

grafik

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Style: Limelight
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimoโ€ฆ

Happy to know you loved it! Chapter 4 is in the process :wink:

1 Like

Whatโ€™s up! I got my story here if you want to check it out :hugs:

TITLE: Sweet Desire
AUTHOR: Liz (IG: @typingliz)
STYLE: LL
GENRE: Romance (w/ drama)
DESCRIPTION : Racing and girls is what Zade has no trouble with, yet he meets his match when Diana comes in. She thinks sheโ€™s just another lustful desire, but will he prove her wrong?
LINK: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you!!! Here is my story:
TITLE: UL: M(+)Y Complicated relationship
AUTHOR: Julie Happier
GENRE: Romance
TYPE: LL
SUMMARY : Just when you think you are leading a perfect and quiet life, a problem appears. Like Ynnes Martinez, a writer obsessed with inner peace, is forced by fate to leave her comfort zone, one day bumping into a guy more complicated than a 1000-piece puzzle. Even if in everyoneโ€™s view love means something else, they are what they have always longed for. Will they manage to pass the complicated stages of the relationship and complete each other as the stars hope?
LL,CC, 1MC - female only, 1LI- male only, sound&music, dressing games including INK colours.

The link:

:lemon: Thank you so much for this thread! :lemon:

So, the LI in this story doesnโ€™t show until Ep 4 but!!! Itโ€™s a really good love story.

Otherwise, if youโ€™re looking for something a little more heads on, Iโ€™m currently working on another story that I plan on publishing soon! :lemon:

Hereโ€™s the link to the THREAD & TRAILER/PREVIEW

Story Title: Androids

Story Genre: Sci-Fi / Romance / Mystery

Author: maevt

Story Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)

Description: Jane lives in the year 2056. Human-like robots (Androids) roam every city in the world. Theyโ€™re everywhere. Some question if they really are here to helpโ€ฆ

Cool Attributes! :
:llama: Multiple Endings
:lemon: Choices Matter
:llama: Limited CC
:lemon: Points System
:llama: Mini Games
:lemon: Custom Wardrobe
:llama: Art Scenes
:lemon: Advanced Directing
:llama: Custom Game-Play style (:heart: Affection or :dagger:Action or โ™œIntelligent)

Story Cover (made by me):

SPECIAL NOTES:
Socials [instagram]: @maevtstories & @maevtdraws
Socials [zepeto]: @xx.maevt.xx

• This is my very first story
  • I would absolutely love and appreciate anyone who is willing to give my story a read & review
  • Please feel welcome to give my any advice / insight / tips, etc.

Thank you for this thread, if youโ€™re still interested in new stories, hereโ€™s mine:

Hey! Here is my story!

Story: Pureblood
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Mystery
Description: Her kind is believed to be extinct, until she decides to take back what is rightfully hers. When she meets a stranger with a dark secret, will they survive their fatal bond? CC/LL
Status Ongoing
Instagram: @sabsy_episode
Link Episode Writer Portal

Hi,
Thank you so much for this thread. If your still on the look for stories, hereโ€™s mine.

:crystal_ball::cloud::small_airplane::airplane:Silver Lining (5-6(EA) is out now) :small_airplane::airplane::cloud::crystal_ball:

เผบ:airplane: Link: Episode Writer Portal

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: ๐‘จ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’๐’ƒ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”. ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜, ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’š๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’…? ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’…?

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’†: ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†/๐‘ด๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š

:crystal_ball:๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’:

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“
เผบ:airplane:2 ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” (๐‘ด๐‘ชโ€™๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” :butterfly:, ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” :heart:)
เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ด๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
เผบ:airplane:๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’•
เผบ:airplane: Second chance love trope, Forced proximity
เผบ:airplane: Gem choices will be present only for Bonus content

If you wish to contact me you can pm me here or dm me on my IG @saleem.episode

Thank you so much!

Thank you for this!
Hey guys my first story โ€œScandal of Europeโ€ is out now. Itโ€™s amazing I promise you!

instagram: sonia.deo.episode

Description: What happens when world-famous singer Alexia gets caught in a dating scandal with the hottest European boy band member Nikolai Reeves based on a misunderstanding?

Author: Sonia.D

Fully customizable, no gem options

If you like Fantasy stories with romance, drama and a lil bit of comedy and you are in school then check out mine anytime.

• :sparkling_heart:

:arrow_right:** (Instagram: @episode.pori1)**

:no_entry_sign: TITLE: All Started With A Dare!

Description:
You took a dare and ended up in a place you shouldnโ€™t be. Will it end up in a disaster? Or will you find something, or someone to keep it together?

Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama.

What to expect:

• Female main character.
  • Male love interest (only 1).
  • Choices that will matter.
  • Point system that might or might not determine the ending.
  • Full CC for MC & LI.
  • Magic, Mystery and Prophecy.
  • Art Scene.

Gem Choices: There are bonus scenes at the end of chapter. You will get deeper knowledge about the story but it wonโ€™t impact the storyline.

Cover:
episode_NE_posterThumb_IJYskUObH8
episode_NE_posterImage_2Yu8iFIQfw

Story link:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread! Here is my story:

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Hi, thank you for this thread!
Hereโ€™s my story:

Title: Experimental
Genre: Fantasy, action, romance
Chapters: 3 (on going)
Style: Ink
Instagram: epy_gabi

Description:
Blair Calloway struggles to find her true identity, love, friendship, and a bond with a family, but little did she know that breaking out of prison would change her life forever

1 Like

thankyou so much for the thread <3

Story : UL: BLIND DATE
Style : INK
Genre : Romance/Comedy

my Instagram is @xena.epii

Description : Jane, a girl with a dull life suddenly has more on her plate after going on a blind date she wasnโ€™t supposed to. And meeting a man she preferred not to. will she be okay?

LINK:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: UL: BLIND DATE

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

1 Like

hihi, thanks for this thread :hugs: my story has 10 chapts out so far with updates on my insta@/violetdragon.episode , if you want to check out some scenes in it I posted :sweat_smile:

Cover

Description

Where August walks, danger looms, and their name is the A Squad: dedicated to have him for themselves. Whatever the cost. That is until Noelle shows up, and sheโ€™s all for justice.

thanks so much for this thread again :party_time:

Hi! Iโ€™d love to recommend two of my stories below:
Title: FT: Sanctum
By: Naoba (IG: @naoba.writes)
Genre: Adventure
Description: In this retelling of Robin Hood, Robin must juggle his love life, his duties as prince and his double life as the leader of an unruly gang of bandits while trying to stay alive in Sanctum!
Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal

Story Features:

• Male MC
  • 1 Love interest
  • Point system
  • Full CC
  • mini games

Cover:

Title: Never Trust an Andrew
By: Naoba (IG: @naoba.writes)
Genre: Drama
Description: A songwriter with an Andrew obsession is persuaded to accept a mysterious auntโ€™s invitation to spend the summer at an exclusive island thatโ€™s bent on breaking her & her friends down
Story Features:

• Female MC
  • 2 Love interests
  • Point system
  • Limited CC
  • mini games/ create your own songs

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:

Never_trust_an_Andrew_posterThumb_uu08TlhcIl (2)

Hey, Love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My newest story is Daylight, which is all you need! A romantic drama, wrapped around a slowly unfading mystery line. :shushing_face:

The description: " Starting a new life in New York in hope for leaving the tormenting anxiety behind, slowly gets to its aim when a mysterious writer lightens up the darkest days of Macyโ€™s. "

And if you might need a link: Episode Writer Portal

Itโ€™d make me so happy, if you may give it a chance! :pleading_face:

1 Like

thank you guys for recommendations, I will be sure to check them all out :heart:

(if you have something, donโ€™t be shy drop some more recs :wink:)