Story recommendations ink, vampire/werewolf

Hey guys, I’m looking for INK recommendations for werewolf/ vampire stories. I’m almost finished with my charming vampire. Any recommendations in the ink style I haven’t read a lot of vampire/werewolf stories but I’m starting to become more fond of them :blush: Thank you in Advance!

2 Likes

I remember I read a story that was ink in vampire

I don’t remember what it’s called

But it starts with an E and it has two stories, I remember there’re two love interest, the mc is a blondie, and did a vampire marriage arrangement

1 Like

I’ll have to do some research. Thank you!

1 Like

I FOUND IT

Ekkkkkkkk

1 Like

Yay! Thank you!

1 Like

No problem :heart:

Hey! I’m working on my new story My Alpha and it is werewolf related, so should I let you know when my story’s out?

I’m not to big of a limelight fan. They look like porcelain dolls to me and it freaks me out a bit :joy: is it in ink? I’m not saying I won’t give it the old college try, I just think the characters look creepy lol

1 Like

Ummm that’s limelight, haha :joy:

Hey! You can check out my story… :relaxed:
The main actor is Vampire!
It includes Vampire, werewolf,witch and Ares
Story: The Creature is ME
Genre: Fantasy
It also include Drama/Romance/Mystery/Adventure
Style: Ink
Author:gm_episodes
Instagram:gm_episodes
Description:A tragic incident changes Star and Ruby’s life forever.
Will they ever be able to survive in the dark supernatural world of various creatures?
Link:

Cover:

Let me know when it’s out, I try to read limelight :joy: I just have to do it in sections :joy: I know I’m weird :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Yes!!! Clicking the link now :grin:

1 Like

Link isn’t working so I’m going to try to search for it!

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha okayyyyy