Story Recommendations (Limelight Only)

Hey everyone, I’m loving the new limelight updates. Would love to read some of your stories! Preferably with CC (with updates) and non-cliche stories but willing to read any. Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And In Time by @Atreus

Let’s Call it Love by Ale

Cyber by @viviwrites

3 Likes

Hi!

There’s my story. It seems cliché, but believe me, it’s not.

It’s call One love at the time, and it’s limelight.

Episode released: 11 currently, but I release every week.

Resume: Lola is an ordinary girl until she falls for Caleb. The problem: Caleb doesn’t want the school to know about it.

1 Like

Hey, I’m just gonna self promo here if you’d like to check out my new story (and yes it has all limelight updates☺️)
The Art of Broken Hearts by Cheye

I have 3 Limelight stories. Here are my stories:

Title: Projection!
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Comedy
Description: Harry Stevens is looking for his big break in the world of musical theatre. But what will it take to get there?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6046875219918848

Title: Publicity Problems
Genre: Drama
Description: Samantha Xanders struggles with her fame after receiving unwanted publicity. Can she overcome the challenges of stardom?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4689222272417792

Title: Video Game Champion
Genre: Action
Description: You are a gamer hoping to win the video game championship. Can you defeat your rival after a 5-year losing streak?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5634634595172352

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I’ll be sure to check these out. Got a lot of passes so keep the recommendations coming!

I have two stories. :hugs:

Story: Rewinded Life.

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
9 episodes. (Ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: One chapter (ongoing).

Genre: Comedy

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

1 Like

Thanks chicka :stuck_out_tongue:

@amandeep it’s actually And in time just in case it doesn’t come up in search :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! This is my story, it´s LimeLight, hope you check it out.
Title : Who We Are.
Style : Limelight.
Genre : Comedy.
Description : Penny just arrived at her dream college. Will she be able to handle classes, friendship and most importantly, love? Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the crazy ride.
Link : click here!

Cover :

portada

1 Like

My story: Thriller: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

Well this is technically Limelight and Classic, so…

Title: June.
Author: Aliceproductions.
Genre: Romantic comedy.
Chapters: 6 (ongoing.)
Style: Limelight/Classic.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6452982327607296
Description: Ritchie is a lonely graphic designer who has just created his most successful character, June. Entranced by her beauty, how will he feel when he meets her in real life?

1 Like

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 19 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

I will be adding new features to customization later, because I don’t f*****g know if that’s all they are releasing, they can’t tell…

1 Like

Ahhh whoops I will edit that and you’re welcome​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

My story is LL WITH new CC AND is full CC with choices that actually MATTER!

Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

1 Like

Well, I just published episode 4, so check mine out if you’d like! :stuck_out_tongue:

TITLE: No Strings Attached
AUTHOR: Alyce Winter
GENRE: Drama, romance, mystery … all the good stuff
DESCRIPTION: You decide to get involved with an attractive stranger. What happens when you’re wrapped up in more drama than you can handle? So much for no strings…

1 Like

I just published my first story ever. It’s in Limelight style, has fully customizable main character (with updated customization template too!), and you can name the main character as well.

Title: New Life Abroad
Author: Alifah & Ricki
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 3 (More episodes coming soon)

Story Description: You’ve always wanted to join sorority, but what if the Uni in the country you’re moving to doesn’t have Greek system? Find out and learn about other culture in this story!

So yeah this was supposed to be a College Days contest entry, but since I couldn’t published it before the deadline so I ended up publishing it as a personal story.

If people are willing to read this, it would mean a lot to us authors :blush:

1 Like

Hey guys. I would love to share my very first story with you! Your feedbacks would mean the world to me! :sunflower:

Title: Rock’n’Love
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: Moving to a new place is never easy but there is always a day that can turn your life upside down
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @koti.episode
Sorry but it won’t let me share the link but you can find it in my bio

1 Like

Hey hey hey !! :smiley:

I would like to do a 4r4 if anyone is interest! !
Story title - One love at the time
Author - ALX
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 12 (more coming soon)
**Description -**Lola is a ordinary girl, until she felt for Caleb, the school’s bad boy. The problem ? Caleb doesn’t want the school to know about it. Typical ? Believe me, it’s not. ! CC
My instagram - alx_episode

1 Like

Title: Love Is Death’s Game
Author: Saniyah K
Genre: Thriller/Romance/Drama
Chapters: 4 out (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re seeking revenge for your parent’s killer, but what happens when you catch feelings for the killer. Will you go through with your revenge plot or fall hopelessly in love? CC
Instagram: @smk0225.epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131999083397120

[19FC3021-6C9C-46DA-BB86-9D36E742C7CA

1 Like

@amandeep In my story you can only change hair/facial in ep 3 & 6 but it’s updated. Would you be cool with that? :blush:

1 Like