Story Recommendations mainly Romance and Drama

Hi All

So I’ve been reading episode for a few years now and have come across some great stories. Most of them are drama // romance. But all really good. It is a mix between Ink and limelight. The authors names are the ones from episode. Sorry is it is incorrect. The list is below. I have alot more. You can inbox me if you would like the others

*Heal my heart - @Misslea1

8 Likes

Seeing that you not only have been enjoying my story but added it your list of recommendations honestly means so much! Thank you.:heart:

1 Like

Its a pleasure, i hope you get many more reads :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Thanks so much! Chapter 10 will be out sometime this week.:heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much❤️

1 Like

Its a pleasure. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so so much :hugs::hugs::heart::heart:
I’m so honoured :pray::pray:

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Lovers Pitch:arrow_down:
(http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4978876905357312)

Instagram: mal_episodes

Romance, drama, comedy
Author: Mal
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 published chapters ongoing

I made the cover!

1 Like

ABOUT MY STORY
I only made this story because of my dream :hugs: So I made a story out of it. I hope you will read this :sparkling_heart:

TITLE: DISTANT MEMORIES
Author: Nice25. Episode
Genre: Drama, Romance, Music :sparkling_heart::notes::musical_score:
Number of episodes: 5 - Ongoing
Summary: I promised myself that if the time will come for me to let go, I’d do so but I couldn’t let you go because I know that at the end of the day I’ll see myself coming back to you. :notes::sparkling_heart:
Insta: Nice25.Episode

COVER

Hey everyone! I’l post my story since it is romance, drama and a little bit of action! :heart: I really enjoy writing my story, so I would appreciate it if you would give it a try.
Name: Love & Lust (LL)
Genre: Romance/Action
Author: Marcia_94
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6726208667713536
Lenght: 7 chapters out (more to come) I try to update weekly :heart:
Plot: When Zoe met Liam she felt something she never did before. Will she be able to accept Liam’s dangerous lifestyle since he is son of the most powerful Mafia leader? Or will she fall in love with her boss instead? Who will win in this love triangle?
My story contains romance, actions, mature themes, side characters stories, connections between them, ful MC CC, 2 LI, 2 different endings, art scenes,…
Cover:

If anyone would like R4R let me know :slight_smile:

IG: @marcia_94_episode
I follow back all Episode accounts!
Have a nice day everyone! :heart:

Hey guys, I would like to promote my first completed story too! :hugs:
My current reads: 3.1k +
& Story information. :point_down:t2:

Title: LOVE & LUST [COMPLETE]
Author: marcia.writes2
Instagram: @marcia.writes
Genre: Romance
Story Description: Will Zoe be able to accept Liam’s dangerous lifestyle or will she fall in love with her boss instead? Who will win her heart in this love triangle? (MC CC, art scenes, point system, 2Lis)
CHOICES MATTER!
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6726208667713536
lolove_7F_posterImage_coVQT9zP9P

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode: 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824