Story recommendations: MC's with medical professions

Hello!
I’m looking for story recommendations about stories where the MC has a medical profession. I’m specifically looking for stories where the MC is a dentist or a doctor.
I look forward to reading your recommendations!!

2 Likes

maybe you’ve already read them, but not long ago there was a shelf for stories with doctors so maybe you can find something in here

1 Like

My MC is a nurse…choice of male or female. It’s called Blended if that interests you.

1 Like

My male MC from my first story is a doctor. It’s called When Love Takes You In

1 Like

Poison for your Heart by Aykay :point_right::point_left:
My MC is a doctor

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thanks! I’ll definitely take a look tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ll take a look tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ll take a look at it

1 Like

Sounds interesting

1 Like

I couldn’t find your story, could you place a link?

Ok. You can find it in LGBTQ. But I just noticed an error and will need to fix it. If you don’t want to re-read, wait until Sunday when I release episode 12. I want to check a few other things before I force the re-read.

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: LGBTQ Drama
Episodes: 11 (more coming)

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.

Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended