Story recommendations needed (please)

All of my favourite stories are on going so I need new stories to read

What I like: **point systems, mystery, min games, romance, enemies to lovers, slow burn,comedy **

What I dont like: animal-wolf stories, fantasy (unless it has a good plot, like college of eternity), family/pregnancy tropes, Sci-Fi
If anyone has any stories that you recommend please tell me them! It doesn’t have to be your own!
It’s like 3:50 for me so when I wake up I’ll check what stories you guys recommend!

3 Likes

I highly recommend Speak Now by Erato!!

1 Like

It looks interesting! I’ll deffo give this a try

1 Like

All or Nothing by Margie B.
Crushing Steele by Talu
Falling For My Husband by Daphne De Carter
Someone Else’s Hero by Nala
Ophelia’s Night by Bri | Fantasy–I personally believe it has a good plot |

1 Like

Thank you!! All or nothing is so good

1 Like

Here are some I recommend:

• Symphony by Fern (My absolute favorite)
  • Anyone But You by janinestories

And if you want you could also check out my own story which is a romance/drama with mystery in it and has a point system & slow burn:

• Salt in the Wound by Cerisaro

Ugh symphony is soo good!
I think I’ve read anyone but you, I’ll def check out your story !

1 Like

Well, I have a story, but it’s adventure, fantasy, so I don’t know if you would like it. No vampires or werewolves. But has everything you mentioned before (games, points, enemies to lovers, etc. )

:fire: Story Title:
6 Elementals: The Past

:fire: Genre:
Adventure, fantasy

:fire: Description:
6 Elementals could save Erendor. But what if it’s not that easy?
Switching to the dark side, breaking rules, and making sacrifices.
Friendship, love, and unity vanish. 1 Li

:fire: Published: 9 episodes (Ongoing)

:fire: Link: 6 Elementals: The Past

Cover by @/Wraith.monke

1 Like

Symphony is amazing :blob_hearts: And thank youu that means a lot !

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

Hi! Maybe my story could interest you? Feel free to check it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shieldmaiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

1 Like

Hiiiii : ),

Read my story Charmer on Episode!
Link down below with some details:

CC is limited.
Choices do matter.
Description: You thought your life was doomed to be monotonously filled with agony.
Well… things are bound to change with the arrival of a mysterious infamous badboy.

Cover is attached as well!!

Charmer Link

1 Like

Hi! My story has a point system, romance and comedy. One of the main characters is a rabbit so an animal, if you don’t like that that’s alright but I’ll leave it here in case!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hey :blush: If you like mystery stories, I can recommend you my story ‘Why Don’t You Love Me’ :hearts:

Title : Why Don’t You Love Me?
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre : Drama, Mystery, Romance
IG :nurella.episode
Description : Defne begins a dangerous game by making a deal with her enemy to win back her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this twisted game?
Story Link : Episode Writer Portal