Story Recommendations (No pregnant, no getting laid after the first meeting, and no BILLIONAIRE HOT CEO PLEASE)

Hey, I just found out episode has a forum lol. Can you guys recommend me writers or stories that has good writing and directing? It doesn’t matter if they’re not popular or doesn’t have many reads.

I’ve read all of @piccalilly stories, most of Ana Stacy’s stories, and some other writer that I like are Grace Collins, Layton Beckett, Episode Ashton and Sarah Kieser so I’ll be glad if you recommend anyone other than them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I love any stories that DOESN’T include bad boys, sexy hot rich dangerous mafia/billionaire, anything with the word pregnant and maybe a spunky MC (I don’t mind LGBTQ+ recs too). Thank you ^^

41 Likes

Do you have a preferred genre(s)?

It can be anything. I love childhood friends trope, or comedy, and fantasy is okay too as long as it doesn’t involve bad boys, mafia and getting pregnant :sob:

2 Likes

If you’re into fantasy stories, then i recommend “College of Eternity” and/or The Elf King’s Quest" by @sophookles and “Your Silhouette” by @anby I personally love these stories!

2 Likes

I would recommend stories by Wincy W, S. Langdon, CG Conti, and Serena Scott. There are many more authors I love but not enough time to list them all! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You can try my fantasy story: Tribe of Malapinchi.

~ An Asian fantasy-reality story of humanity, freedom and hope, aftermaths and consequences, test and trials, past, present and future, light and darkness, discovering oneself, friendships and kinships, leadership and truth. ~

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original)
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
No. of Episode Chapters: 10 (S1)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

1 Like

Ah I love Sophookles’ stories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: though I’m still adding them to my favorites cause they’re not completed yet! But thanks for the recommendation I might start reading College of Eternity.

I just know about Your Silhouette, thanks I’ll read it xD

1 Like

The College of Eternity is such an amazing story! I hope you love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gurllll I love Wincy W’s stories too but then I check her Instagram she said she’s like not interested on writing on Episode anymore (?) Maybe I read it wrong but I just can’t with incomplete stories :sob:

I read S. Langdon too! Might have to check CG Conti and Serena Scott, thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I think she’s looking into other apps to write on, but I think she might be planning on continuing stories there (don’t know that for sure). And np!

1 Like

The one I see on Episode only has 8 episode and has been completed. Is it yours? :smiley: it sounds interesting

Yes thank you very much!! :heart:

1 Like

I love Moonlight Feather so much, I hope she’ll somehow complete that story…

3 Likes

You should try reading Mindreader by Alusza! ^^

2 Likes

My recommendation: Motherly by @Drama_club25 :heart_eyes:

Here are my stories. :hugs:

:blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart::blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart:

Story: Thank You, Next!

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Having dumped her ex’s butt, Mevlyn starts to struggle with her trust issues. But what happens when she finds out that her best friend, the FAKE bad boy, is madly in love with her?

Genres:
Drama, comedy, romance.

Current chapters: 5 - On going.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

:gem: January Editor’s Picks 2020 :gem:

Story: Rewinded Life

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - COMPLETE.

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: 9 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

:gem: HA Awards 2020 Best Comedy :gem:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Current chapters: 20 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
Raydan’s greatest dream is bringing her stories to life, but what happens when her crush from three years ago crosses her path once again? (CC)

Link:

2 Likes

Comedy
Psychology 101 by @Annieways
One of the Girls by @amberose
Speed Dating by @theeloquentwriter

Fantasy:
Thick as Thieves by @Spiegel.TheMirror
Magicka: Clubhouse of the Cursed by Spiegel eheh
Magicka: Black Heliconia by @kheyrwrites
Magicka: The Clockwork Heart by @khrema.episode
Magicka: Sleepless Nights by @nellyy.epi

10 Likes

This is my story, and don’t worry it doesn’t involve gangs, getting pregnant or hot CEO’s :rofl:

NAME: Flash
DESCRIPTION: You see is a chain of events, but who do they belong to? Your closest friend, Hudson, is out on a mission in search for vengeance, will he find what he’s looking for?
CHAPTERS: 3 chapters (complete)
GENRE: Mystery
STYLE: Ink
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778327886692352
INSTAGRAM: hx.episode
COVER:

1 Like

Thank you Ness :blue_heart:

1 Like

I read her newest story “The Switch” but I haven’t click on the Mind Reader because “hot teacher” lol is it good? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ashdhdgsja so manyyy, thank you so much I’ll check them :muscle:

1 Like