Story Recommendations (No pregnant, no getting laid after the first meeting, and no BILLIONAIRE HOT CEO PLEASE)

Jaded love is my FAVORITE. I have read it 5 times.

**Newly released **
Title : Right Time Wrong Guy
Genre: Mystery/Romance
My third story following My Celebrity Husband and My Celebrity Parents
with over 340,000 chapter reads

You can check my story out if youโ€™d like to: The Spy Quest
Author: samia
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6326918589906944
Description: May is a spy that has to go through a troublesome injury. Even after she recovers, thereโ€™s someone after her who wants her dead.

Iโ€™m currently making a story like that! :smiley: It dosenโ€™t include any of that, (but its extremely LGBTQ+) its called The Void Foundation.

Iโ€™m not done with it, at all. but if you want to read it, Iโ€™ll continue making it :stuck_out_tongue:

Youโ€™ll love this story about living with autism.

Title: A Different Rainbow
Author: Josie Jackson

Description:
All you want to do is fit into society but autism stands in the way. How does it affect your mental health and how do you cope? Written from personal experience.

Link:

Hello :wave::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:. Are you loooking for a story with good advanced directing, well hereโ€™s mines below:
Story Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Synopsis:
Episode App Synopsis: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to four squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Full Synopsis:
In a town called Gavinville, monsters are known to plague the city with its evil and are up to no good, so itโ€™s up to a squad team of heroes, Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop the monsters from wrecking havoc in the city. But will they stop it in time? CC, Customize your squad, CC Name customization for two squad members,
Genre: Action, Horror, a bit of suspense, Comedy, etc.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5755059564773376

• Most choices do matter
  • Point System
  • Love Interests for Every Squad Member including Morgana
  • Mini games and tappable mini-games, etc.
  • There are some LGBTQ+ characters in this story, including my character Morgana the witch, a character who is a former bisexual, and more. I will be also adding some more as the story progresses :rainbow_flag:
  • A Photoshoot at the end of chapter 3 for all of your squad members :grin::slightly_smiling_face::framed_picture::camera_flash:

The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterImage_9ZixXDd8ap

IG: @twes2363.episode

Hi! Hope you give my story a try!

Title: Scarlet Rose
Author: Charlotte
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Description: For 16 years, you are locked away from the world to hide your powers. What happens when you escape? Not every fairytale has a happy ending - will yours?

Includes:

• Advanced directing
  • Full character customisation
  • Point system (choices matter)
  • Mini games

Style: Limelight
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5027860695023616
Instagram: @charlotte.episodes

This is my story

Title: Impotent

Author: Amber W

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 6 and more coming

Style: LL

Description: Here in Parime, Magic is Everywhere! Everyone all around has powers, at least,โ€ฆthatโ€™s what they thought. In a world where magic is a normality, abnormalities are not allowedโ€ฆ

Instagram: @writtenbyamberw

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5927118967078912

Iโ€™d recommend The Infected by Caitoriri. The Episode version probably has gem choices, and wonโ€™t actually be given a real ending, so instead of reading that one, go to Caitoririโ€™s profile and click the one without an Episode icon.

Thereโ€™s a lot of reasons Iโ€™m recommending it, and they include:

• LGBT options for the MC - and not just gay or straight; the character can be bi or aroace, which is awesome because I barely see any Episode stories with aroace options.
  • A diverse main cast, in terms of not only race, ethnicity, and religion, but personality and background. Although the initial descriptions and impressions of these characters seem simplistic, thereโ€™s more to all of their stories.
  • Itโ€™s a zombie apocalypse story, but thereโ€™s actually a reason for the zombie apocalypse, which the characters can investigate as the story goes on.
  • Thereโ€™s multiple points systems, and the story uses minigames and timed choices - however, it allows you to replay episodes, which lets you gain points if you missed them the first time around.
  • Choices matter; your choices can save or doom certain characters, and will influence your relationships with the main cast.
  • The story has beautiful art scenes sprinkled throughout

The one thing you might not like about it (at least, from what you said in the post) is that one member of the main cast is a bad boy. However, heโ€™s not a love interest unless you decide to make him one, and, more importantly, when I say heโ€™s a bad boy, what I mean is โ€œhe skips school and smokesโ€, not โ€œheโ€™s an abusive dickhead to the rest of the main castโ€. The storyโ€™s bad boy does tend towards harsher decisions, but you donโ€™t have to agree with him, or even be nice to him, if you donโ€™t want to. In my personal opinion, heโ€™s one of the few bad boy characters whoโ€™s actually well-written and likeable.

Title: Imperfectly Perfect
Author: Michelle Rose
Story Description: Isabella is starting her first year in college. All of her life everything has fallen perfectly into place. What will happen when things donโ€™t go as planned? CC
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram: @episode.michellerose
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5692980893777920

**Title: The Bucket List (LL) **
Author : Sophie M.
Description : Asher needs to prove heโ€™s worthy of his dadโ€™s company, Noa needs to get into film school. What happens when their worlds collide and they need each other?
FULL CC / 2 LI
Genre : Rom-Com
Style : Limelight
Special : I took a lot of time on directing this story and making sure everything is perfect! Also thereโ€™s full customization and your choices matter!
Chapters : 5 and going
Instagram : sophiemepisode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641738027565056
couple-take-selfie-photo-beach-sea-shore_48369-5086-4

I would really appreciate if you gave my story a chance! I put in a lot of work to write it :relaxed:

link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5885437981032448
TITLE: Hunt Down
GENRE: Fantasy
CHAPTERS: 6
Full CC
The story bases more on MCโ€™s jurney and trying to descover who or what she is.
DESCRIPTION:On your 18th birthday everything changes. You found out youโ€™re not that ordinary. Open up your heart and forget old grudges or find way toward something new, while saving the word?

Hello!
I just published my story and would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.author

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey Iโ€™m a new and small author. And I hope youโ€™ll check out my first ever story. And I would like to know your feedback/opinions and maybe give me tips about my story and directing skills. I really really hope youโ€™ll check it out๐Ÿ˜Š.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4506994791874560
Author: Kady
Instagram: @dithkook1997 (I post sneakpeaks)
Title: His Euphoria
Genre: Comedy(Romance)
Chapters: 4
Description:
Katherine your typical high school girl falls in love with the schoolโ€™s Golden boy but thereโ€™s no way she could have a chance with him, or does she?

Letโ€™s just say he may or may not have the same feelings for her.

Hereโ€™s my story: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
See if it interests you
Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL itโ€™s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LIโ€™s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

Check out my story! :))

Title: Just Your Average Teen Series
Genre: Comedy (lots of teen drama too)
Chapters: 4 (more coming soon)
CC: Full for mc at the beginning, limited throughout the rest of the story
Description: Courtney is constantly faced with a new crazy situation everyday. With her best friend, Brenda, by her side, they navigate through the many situations theyโ€™re faced with each episode.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6032832844726272
Small Cover:

I got youuuuuu, donโ€™t worry it NOT getting laid after the first meet, or hot teacher. :innocent: :sweat_smile:
Hereโ€™s my story! (Spent months to make the directing, zooms, grammar, and writing to be as best as it can be!) I would really appreciate if anybody could give my story a chance, I worked very hard on it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

THIS STORY INCLUDES: Hot & Dark Romance, Mature Language, ART SCENES, bad@ss attitudes, and a bit of Spanish :wink:

Anyhoo Here Are My Story Details!!! -->

Title: Blinding Beauty

Trust me this is NOT your usual mafia storyโ€ฆ :fire:

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 4 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

Imitadora_a8_posterThumb_mpc6GhI8fq

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :fire:
Camila : Donโ€™t underestimate her. Sheโ€™s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.
Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. Sheโ€™s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerousโ€ฆ

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @LaDiablitaArt

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

How about a story where a group of friends need to figure out how to solve a 300 year old curse, where your choices affect your story a lot, and there is a side of love interest possibilities thrown in?

If so try my story:

Witchโ€™s Curse

By Mi

Limelight

Fantasy

3 episodes (more coming soon)

Can Logan save his dad from a family curse, while dealing with a witchโ€™s ghost? Follow his journey to find out. CM Multiple Endings

IG: mi_episode.interactive

Here are my stories.
Title: Secret!
Author: Episode.Simone
Genre: Drama
Description:

Renae Santiago! A mysterious person with a dark past who crosses path with a cocky mafia leader Dante Rodrรญguez. They both have Secrets but who will be the one to confess first?
Link: