Story recommendations on mental awareness/illnesses? Recommend me yours too! :computer_rage:

@/J.Miley has tons, I think, at least one.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check those out, thank you! :heart:

Alrighty :ok_hand:t4::sparkles:ty!

Great! :heart:

I think they already said it, but I need a therapist is quite good

1 Like

Hi! I have a couple stories about obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)! My goal is to try to bring more awareness to the the mental illness.

Rituals
(LL) - (my more updated OCD story)

Truthfully Yours, OCD
(Ink) - was on the “voices of persons with disabilities” shelf in 2019 :slight_smile:

Instagram- gabi.episode

2 Likes

Oh thank you!:blush:

1 Like

No problem, I liked it! :blush:

1 Like

Wow, this is great. Thank you so much, id be happy to binge read :pleading_face: :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Speak by J. Miley

Summary

(MC goes through some major trauma and as a result has trouble speaking and I think she has PTSD as well, very heartbreaking and emotional story and one of my favourite ones on episode)

Us At Midnight by Sofia Ceri

Summary

(I read this one a while ago but here the main character struggles with eating disorder)

The Cardboard House by Echo Dunkelstörm

Summary

(This is the one I read really a while ago so I don’t remember that clearly but I think there is also PTSD in the story as well as autism)

Miracles & Memories by Teri Hayes

Summary

(I read this one most recently it’s about a girl whose past haunts her I think she has a problem with nightmares and possibly also PTSD)

Blake by Wiktoria Forevel

Summary

(about a young girl whose parents abuse her)

Twisted Twin by Naemi Tiana

Summary

(a story with an unexpected turn, it has a mental disorder but I won’t say much more cause I would spoil it)

Ty, ty! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi @Sydney_H! I have more then enough recommendations to binge read, please close this! Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Right Beside You by Nelly

It’s more about eating disorders but it has a lot ot different topics in it that might interest you.

:blob_sun:Thats fine too, I love reading things similar to these very heavy topics. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: