Story Recommendations Please!

My story is called : Changing for Bad
Genre : Drama
Chapters : 3 so far
Here is the link for my story

Linktree

@shanzella.epy | Linktree

Linktree. Make your Instagram Bio Link do more.

Description: What happens when you’ve become the monster you once feared? Is everyone you once held dear gone forever? Can you undo what you don’t feel is broken to risk losing more? Limited CC

Its not a typical bad boy story, although Im a sucker for those :blush:

All also reccommend checking out
From Riches to Rags by @ErinH
The Essentia Chronicles by @TLdax913
Black Betty by @jessfox13
For The Love of The Gang by @missmac1

3 Likes

Thanks love!

1 Like

Thank you! You’re so sweet! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

These are my absolute favorites:

1. Black Betty @jessfox13
  2. Natalie Hartman’s Guide to Surviving Seventeen @VivianAlana
3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

you’re too sweet! thank you so much! :hearts:

Loving Latino
Hunting bad
Living with the vampire brothers
My psycho
Dragon in me
Framed
Morte
Storms
Who done it?
These are my reccomendations and they’re all amazing stories my favourites being loving Latino and living with the vampire brothers

Can check out this thread; many underrated recommendations were moved here so there would be less threads for it : )

For some reason, I never do this, not even if the thread says promote your story, I guess I would just feel weird suggesting mine :sweat_smile:

Crossed Paths by @Days and From This Day Forward by @goth.gaia are my personal favorites for comedy/romance!

Feel free to check out my story if you so wish. I filed it under mystery, but it’s secondary romance and comedy (with a LI and CC). My sense of humor and rigid diversity standards are all over the place.

2 Likes

Thanks love :two_hearts:

Thanks @Shanzella :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello!

Title: Masked By Pride

Genre: Romance\Drama

Author: NB

Style: INK

Instagram: nb_episode_

Description: A love-hate relationship grows between Gabriella and her handsome but annoying Boss Chris. When Gabriella is forced to see Chris everyday, how will things go between them?
( Promise this isn’t a typical Love-Hate Story. It’s full of surprises and plot twists! )

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4556051831848960

Hi everyone! I hope you’d like to check my story :blush:

Instagram: @snow_whiteb.episode
Episode profile: Snow_whiteb

Here’s my story:

Title: Reset: love code fail
Author: Snow_whiteb
Genre: Romance
Sub genre: Action, drama, adventure, sci-fi
Style: LimeLight
Episodes: 4 (almost 5 and ongoing)
Story description: You used to live a perfect life, but it was all a lie. Follow Rhea in her search for her real identity, true love and the evil person who’s trying to use her to change the world.

Notes: main character customization available; choices don’t affect the ending, but influence your story experience (sometimes totally different scenaries); the setting is various since you get to travel a lot; the story uses sound; it occasionally contains adult themes and strong language.

Info: If you want to keep updated, have questions or just want to tell me something, use the fanmail or DM me on Instagram. Feedback is really appreciated! Thank you!

Story cover:

I’d also like to recommend stories (they all contain drama) from other authors that I enjoyed, such as:

• Galactic Game by Lucky (romance, reality show);
  • Moonlit Feathers by Wincy W. (romance, fantastic);
  • Eclipsis by Victoria Masina (romance, mystey, history);
  • Dead 7 by Kayla S. (action, comedy);
  • Birds of passage by Brooke Adair (adventure, fantastic).

Can I have the link ?

Sure! Here it is: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941839191212032
If you have a story of your own or one you’d like to suggest me would be awesome

1 Like

Tittle : Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 10 (Season 1 complete)
Style : Ink
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover:

@Jeremy Can you please close this thread? Thank you.

1 Like