Story recommendations? Plus my personal favorites! (:

I’m currently can’t find an Episode story to read atm. I like reading Ink and Limelight, but not so much of Classic. I prefer stories that have choices that matter, a point system, and multiple endings. But in the end I just love reading really great and unique stories :blush: Please recommend some Episode stories you found to be worth the read :] Oh! And I personally love Episode community stories

Here are some of the Episode stories I really loved reading and would highly recommend:

• Counting Sheep by Piccalilly
  • Make You Mine by Eleanor G. Fraser
  • The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W.
  • The Trophy Wife by Sincerely Brandi
  • Fake Love, True Love by AKA Clover White
  • The Infected by Caitoriri
  • Black Magic by E R Gurney & Art by Sucre
  • I Married a Prince by earlygreytea
  • The Dragon Bride by earlygreytea
  • College of Eternity by sophookles
  • Finding Emerald by Sarah Kieser
  • Glactic Game by lucas
  • The Doberman by Meesza
  • Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O.
  • Infamous by Kayla S.
10 Likes

Burning Waves by Akasha Seavue
Wired This Way by Lorenbeth
The Devine by Girly
LOST by Mary D Sava
Eclipsis by Victoria Masina

3 Likes

Mine is mystery story and it has point system and choices that matter that start in chapter 6!

Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

2 Likes

hope you enjoy it!!

1 Like

These are my favourites :slight_smile: :orange_heart:, they’re all Ink.
-Silhouettes by aprilish
-Cardigan Diaries by Kate Island
-The Difference Between by Ellaria Jameson

You can also read my story if it interests you, title is The Key Holder by Goji

:hugs:

1 Like

Through the Worlds by Ksenia
When Two Worlds Collide by Lorenbethxox
Someone Else’s Hero by Nala
Times Square by Janine
The Fundamentals of Heartache by Sofia Ceri
Miss Understood by Marianna Escalante
Moonlit Feathers by Wincy W

3 Likes

These are my favorites
I married a millionaire
Mermaid and the millionaire
Lost in new york
Another time
Mindreader
Trapped
Rockstar in my bed
Arrangement
Stay the night
Song for you
My sister’s crush
Ruptered heart
Shadow
Princess of darcia
Watch me fly
Not a saint
Time square
Anyone but you
Times square:the story of us
Bloodbond
Operation quarter back
Unlock my heart
My gamer boys
The gamer girl
My clumsy supergirl
Death of me

2 Likes

Here are my favorites

Through the worlds by Knesia.
The black Dhalia by mia.
The tower

2 Likes

Poison for your Heart by Aykay
Onset of Winter by Aykay
:):sunflower:

2 Likes

Hi! My story has multiple point systems, choices that matter and different endings based on the points you have and choices you make! Hope you enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

If you like drama/mystery, I would recommend “Summer fever” by Lucas. I finished it recently and I got really invested because of the focus on friendships and family relations, with developed side characters, which I find refreshing.
Also, if you like sci-fi stories I recommend “Behind the wall” by Khrema. I personally think it’s a hidden gem with good directing and art scenes (also major “Divergent” vibes which I love :heart_eyes: but still unique plot).

2 Likes

You’d probably love An Unspoken Attraction by Lorenbethxox! It’s a fantasy story with some really powerful choices.

1 Like

Maybe you can try mine-
Title: The Monster Within
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: LL
Author: Raitlyn
Description: Lies. Secrets. Impending doom? After being trapped your whole life, you are forced to flee into another packs territory. The problem? You don’t know what you are.

Also, I suggest:
Hidden Demons by Lucy Easton
Fallen Angels by Lucy Easton
The Clumsy Super Girl by Marion
Fangs by Girly

1 Like

here’s my story and i think you’ll like it (:

1 Like

Hi!
I have two, maybe there is no that much of choices, but I hope you’ll find them unique and good for your taste:

Blood Shadow:

Summary

When two worlds collide, you don’t have much choice but to follow the rules. Your enemy becomes your shadow. Your love becomes your enemy. And you just wish to be held in the dark.

What would you do if one day you lost everything? And because of that your life changed beyond recognition to the point that the only escape would be to blend into the world that never suited you?

What if you had to face your own demons and let someone you genuinely hate get close to you? Just for your own safety.

What if feelings got out of hand and no one could stop it?

They say that the forbidden fruit tastes the best and that there is nothing better than losing yourself in an emotion so strong that it can destroy everything in its path.
Even you.

Knowing all this, would you do this again?

Black Mamba:

Summary

After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately she’s chasing ghosts.

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle.
She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancé killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later she’s fearless, she’s powerful but she still doesn’t have peace in soul.
What if she never find answers?
What if her life was always a biggest lie?
What she’ll do if someone close betray her?

If you need any information, let me know <3

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re asking for and making story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I really hope you read my story and like it :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would appreciate it a lot
Title: Two Of Us
Author: vidu
Description: Aubrey thinks she has it all worked out until, a smoking hot architect enters her office and things get far too complicated and tempting.
Customization: Full CC
Number of LI: 1
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama, Romance with a hint of comedy
Chapters: 5 and ongoing…I try to update weekly!
Instagram: vidu.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5431754286104576

1 Like

My story was actually shelved yesterday so maybe you would be interested in giving it a chance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 10
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author

Cover:

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

1 Like

My story :gem: (diamond)

It’s a mafia story

Description : Two siblings, one mission. To steal a :gem:. But what happens when the most dangerous Mafia has its eyes on it? Will they complete the mission or die trying? Romance and Drama awaits!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6686847244369920

1 Like