Story Recommendations? Preferably Action, Comedy, and or fantasy in INK!

Hey everyone, I’m really bored! please recommend some of your favorite stories (preferably ink but if not that’s okay). If you’re also looking for stories and like action, you’re welcome to read my story, “Psychotic Attraction.” Thank you to anyone who recommends me stories or reads my story! <3

2 Likes

I have a rom com

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

My stories a Rom-Com kind of, if you’d like to read it. Also, I’m coming out with an action story soon called Made in Error, I’ll let you know as soon as it’s out if you’re interested.
Title: A Letter Away
Author: Mya M.
Instagram: @mya_m.episode
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 8 episodes (To be continued)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5539390594875392
Summary: Noah and you, have been writing letters to each other ever since he left town. You finally confess your feelings for him just to find out he’s dating someone. What will you do? CC
Small Cover:
A_Letter_Away_posterThumb_SY3CerHj7B
Large Cover:
A_Letter_Away_posterImage_XTlzHZnkBd

@TamiRose @Mya_M Thank You! I’ll definitely check them out!

1 Like

Awesome. Pls let me know ur thoughts.

1 Like

You’d probably enjoy Bad Cops by Merlin or Ticket to Heaven by Love S, based on what genres you said you’re looking for :slight_smile:

4 Likes

adding more to the list…

I’ll add mines as well since it’s fantasy, lol feel free to check it out.

Title: A Prince’s Curse
By: lanafrazer_episode
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Style: Limelight
Description: Cursed for eternity, shocked by his betrothed, he will not stop until he finds a solution to end his curse. What will become of his betrothed? Will he find a cure or love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6490473514205184

Cover:

15 Likes

Thank so much!

2 Likes

Oh wow Thank you so much! You’re saving me from boredom during quarantine!!

1 Like

Thank you, Lana!

Here’s my story information. :purple_heart:

Title : Magicka: Awakening Lust
Author : Prettyeri
IG : Eri2.0
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6298335271780352
Description : Your reality has slammed into an alluring and mysterious vampire. Now his eyes are set on you. Will Zarian stir your lustful desires? Limelight CC
Cover :

3 Likes

Thank you, Lana! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

thanks for recommending my story Lana, your story I recomand too. a princes curse is really a good story

this is my story
Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
LL: no one at least not in season 1 and there will only be one guy and no one else
Art scenes: Yes Optinal to watch
CC: Full.
Choices: yes
Mini-games: YES YES YES!!!
Grammar: amazing thanks to @MissHaze
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

2 Likes

Aww, you’re so sweet! Thank you, Lana! :blush:

Here are my stories. :hugs:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

:gem: January Editor’s Picks 2020 :gem:

Story: Rewinded Life

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - COMPLETE.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: 9 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Current chapters: 20 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
Raydan’s greatest dream is bringing her stories to life, but what happens when her crush from three years ago crosses her path once again? (CC)

Link:

1 Like

thank you for the recommendation :heart:

Thank you so much for recommending my story :heart_eyes::heart:

Thank you! :revolving_hearts:

tysm for recommending me lana!

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

These are all INK :slightly_smiling_face:

Action
Greemore by MissGP86
Why Today? by nuzhat
MICROCIDE by AS007
Two to Tango by Granolias

Comedy