I’m really looking for a story that stands out. Something that you just can’t stop reading. Where you stay up all night just to binge it. Stories that make you feel like you’re a part of that world. Preferably with CC. I love fantasies, romance, drama, adventure, and period dramas. I’m a hopeless romantic so I really love the stories with at least a bit of romance in them! Some of my favorite stories are Faking Death by S. Langdon, Sweetest Mistake by Vienna., The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W., Eclipsis by Victoria Masina, A Loveless Marriage by Jessica Swift, Beyond The Stage By Andrea Elle, Recently Royal by Tuesday Cross, I Married A Prince by earlgreytea, Betrothed by S. Langdon, and The One She Wants by Vivian M. I prefer Ink Style and longer chapters. I’m not into Mafia/Gang stuff. And it doesn’t even have to be like any of these stories. I’m just looking for something that really sucks you in. Something that is well written, has good directing, and little to no grammatical errors. What are some of your favorite stories?
hey, i don’t know if this is exactly what you’re looking for, but since you are looking, could you look at my story Hale Huna? It’s a fantasy/romance
Four Kingdoms by PL is nice, it’s a fantasy. Really great directing and there’s romance in it. I really suggest that you should try reading it!
if you’re willing, here are the details:
Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…
QUOTES FROM PREVIOUS REVIEWS AND READERS
Oh my gosh, I’m loving your plot.
You’ve done an amazing job with your character development.
Great story cant wait for the next episode keeping it in my faves
I really enjoyed your story! Can’t wait to read future chapters.
Your story is fantastic.
The plot so far sounds interesting and deserves reading.
You’ll really enjoy this story if you like fantasy genre.
I must say, the plot is very unique and is a hidden gem
I’ve read both Eclipsis and The Ruby Tiara and both of them are one of my favs.
These are others I recommend:
- Necessary Evil by Zayen (Really good directing and plot which is the opposite of boring. Each episode is unique and the choices you make affect your future. What’s more, I really like that you have to think logically to survive lol)
- A Hidden Gem by Bethan (One of the first stories I’ve read and it’s still one of my fav fantasy stories. The plot is just beautiful and I really like the idea of the powers and color of wings named after gems.)
- Bound 2 You by Queenie (A story where two people who doesn’t like each other end up bond by a curse. I loved the idea and a big + is that it was well-directed and funny.)
- Heathens by KingKiki (A story about five siblings of ‘witch origin’. The plot’s interesting and full of funny moments. I really enjoyed it.)
- Define Future by Ana Stacy (Awesome story about time-travelers which is well-directed and nicely written)
- The Flowers of Evil by Reeve McBaron (New story with interesting plot set in Victorian era)
I would love to!
Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of refugees who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
HERE’S THE LINK!
I’m a little nervous, but I hope you like it!
I really reccomend:
The Ruby Tiara
It’s just an illusion
Stories that stand out:
(You already mentioned Ruby Tiara)
Speak by J. Miley (unlimited pass binge reading story but bring the tissues)
Finding Ourselves Together by Kat Valentine
Embers of Time by M. Jordan (Adventure/Historical/Doctor Who feel)