Story recommendations. Preferably ink stories

I’m looking for story recommendations that take a while for the romance to actually happen, for example I love ‘It’s just an illusion’.

Maybe check out my story: Dreams and Nightmares by Dreamer

or look at my recommended stories, they are all Romance :slight_smile:

Hey there @Gemmax, this is Sydney the Moderator! :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Kotton Kandie by Pretti Eri

I swear I reccommend this story to everyone :joy:
But The Ruby Tiara I highly highly recommend

Well you could always check out mine, it’s fantasy but it also has romance. It’s called The Four Horsemen

Hi, I have a Mystery story that contains romance in it if you wanted to check it out, it’s called Ace of Hearts by SarcasticGenie
Description: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

You can check out my story! It is a drama but also a romance!

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 7

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.

You could check out my story
From Riches to Rags by ErinH
It’s got a slow brewing romance aspect to it.
Story Description:
When Princess Elizabeth is forced into an arranged marriage, she takes fate into her own hands and runs away. But with a war brewing, her escape is not all that she had hoped.

You can check out my story. It’s a fantasy story but it also romance.
Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.

Flashback Friday by @Daisy_W :heart_eyes:

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story few months ago. Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

My story is: Burning Attraction
Episodes: 8 ongoing
Story type: drama
Plot: A new town and a new life, until Sian meets this hot stranger, love, passion, hurt is all to come…