Story Recommendations/R4R

I finished your story. Here’s proof from the final chapter

1 Like

Wow! You finish up until the last released episode. Did you enjoy the story? And I have 2 more stories until yours. I’ll be sending proof soon :wink:

I actually found this story way before this post. I already was reading it lol

Willing to do a read for read with anyone if interested. You don’t have to but if you want to do a read for read with me, please sign up on the attached form. It helps me keep my reads in order! :kissing_heart:

Thank You!

@robinsonmichelle13 Hi! I would love it if you could check out my story :blush:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

your story sounds interesting, read for read???

if so could you sign up on this form? it’s silly but it helps keep my reads in order :joy:

Yeah sure! I’m glad you found it to be interesting :smiley: :heart:
No worries, I’ll sign up now :blush:

Hi there!
So this is my first story :two_hearts: I hope everyone has their time to read my story :two_hearts:
Title: Speechless
Chapters: 4
Author: Episode.Cheesecake
Instagram: @episode.cheesecake
Description: There are a million different ways to say “I love you”. Noah’s happens to be the one without words. After meeting Grace unexpectedly, Noah’s life takes a turn to another direction.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4721651453329408
Cover:

Speechless%20cover

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

I wound love to do r4r :slight_smile:
Here is my story :slight_smile:
Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658695975895040

Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

Some really great stories from fabulous authors are:
Crossed Paths by @Days
I Will Always Find You by @Maria.StoryWritter
Alone Till There Was You by @Bethany1
Please check them out, they are unique and well-written stories. :heart:

I would love it if you also could check out my first story.
Name of the story: Remember Me
The Author: Mila.episodes
Episodes: 5
Description/ Synopsis: When Dean bumps into his first love, she doesn’t remember who he is. Through a series of misunderstandings, flashbacks, and heartbreak, will Dean hold on or forget her too?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4695845464571904

Thank you for this thread! If anyone is interested in R4Rs, privately message me. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you Hun, when will you be publishing more on your story?

1 Like

No problem hun :heart: I just published episode 5 and I’m currently working on episode 6. I’m trying to promote my story more since I’ve been slacking in that department. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

OH I missed the update. I’ll have to go read it and understand I did mine fore a while also

1 Like

I appreciate that, thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Aww, thank you. :kissing_heart: I have been recommended yours. Since you have been slacking lol. Love your story.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I am forever in your debt for that! Haha I’m finally getting off my lazy butt. Love your story too girl. :heart:

1 Like

MILAAAAA! I hope you are well and so glad to see you here :purple_heart: I haven’t been active lately but I saw your name and I got excited haha

1 Like

DAYSSSS :heart: I’ve missed you girl! And same, I’ve been a ghost to these forums. But I’m back! (Arnold Shwartzinager voice) haha. I’m so glad to hear from you! We’ve got to chat some more soon. :blush:

1 Like