Story Recommendations [SMALL AUTHORS' STORIES ONLY]

I figure I’d do something new in my Episode life because it’s a new year. I would like story recommendations from small authors only. Preferably romance and drama stories because those are my favorite genres :slight_smile: Some of you might not know exactly what a small author is, so I am going to specify. Any story that has UNDER 100k reads is considered a small author (I could be wrong, but that is what I think). I am not counting the number of story views an author has. I don’t mind you recommending your story if it fits the stipulations .

Thank you.

4 Likes

My story is romance/drama and I have less than 100k reads…so I’ll just recommend my own :sweat_smile:

Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Ink
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 17 (more coming soon)
Instagram: dreamer.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

2 Likes

Okay then. I’ll give it a read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: I hope you like it.
If you’re looking for more stories, maybe check out my recommended ones in episode on my profile

I’m reading your story now, and I like it. I like the plot.

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! :slight_smile:

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

If you could read mine, it’d be great thanks.
Tittle: MC:The Bar on 23rd
Author: Dr.smile

Hi,
I would love it if you could check out my MC story.
Title: Mc: Fighting the Fire
Description: After saving Fiona from a fire, Tristian never imagined that he would still be thinking about her years later, let alone seeking her out.
No CC/LL/Male MC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4705266571476992

Check out Caught Red Handed by (I think) Pink. Her insta’s @inky.epi. Love that story, and it has like only 30 reads and deserves WAY more.

Okay :slight_smile: I will check that story out.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread I hope you enjoy my story! :grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

Story Name: Dirty Work
Category: Action / Romance
Short Description: They both work for the same purpose. Will working together make them stronger or change everything they’ve ever known?
Long Description: Loren and Dawson handle the dirty work for the government, which isn’t legal. They run from being wanted but know their slates aren’t clean. They both have their own reasons for doing what their family lineage has arranged, but fate may state otherwise.

Here is the link to Dirty Work if you would like to check it out! <3

Hey ! :slight_smile:

Here’s my two stories!

You can pick the one you want to do a R4R with and I’ll read your story :slight_smile:

Love and Debt: He’s rich, attractive, and broken. She’s cold, orphan and a thief. When there paths crossed, everything will be all over the place. This is also where it’s getting interesting. CC
Genre: romance.
Episode: 5, more coming soon.

One love at the time: Lola is an ordinary girl, until she meets Caleb, and her life turns upside down, because they have to keep it secret, but for different reason. Typical? Believe me, it’s not. CC
Genre: romance
Episodes: 18, more coming soon.

I’m ready to read 3 episodes in exchange of 3 episodes!

Instagram: alx_episode

1 Like

Anybody else have any story recommendations from other authors?

I also recommand Who’s that girl from Rin Uchicha!

Really great story and only have 735 reads for the moment ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! My story is no where near 100K :sweat_smile::sob::joy::joy:

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

1 Like

Okay, I might check that story out.

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

These are great hidden gems to read from amazing authors:
Crossed Paths by @Days
I Will Always Find You by @Maria.StoryWritter
Alone Till There Was You by @Bethany1
Please check them out, they are unique and well-written stories. :

I would love it if you also could check out my first story. It currently has 105 reads.
Name of the story: Remember Me
The Author: Mila.episodes
Episodes: 5
Description/ Synopsis: When Dean bumps into his first love, she doesn’t remember who he is. Through a series of misunderstandings, flashbacks, and heartbreak, will Dean hold on or forget her too?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4695845464571904

3 Likes

Hey I’m a new author so my story doesn’t have too many new reads
My story: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Author: MKG
Genre: Romantic Comedy / some Drama
Story style: Limelight
Description: Every girl has their own story. Kiara, Willow, Samantha, and Sooyoung are just 4 teenage girls that go to an all-girl school in New York. So there shouldn’t be any love life drama, right? But life has ways to change that. Follow them as they grow up and discover first love, pain and what true friendship means.

MC* CC

Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/4612451922411520

Episodes: 4