Story Recommendations w/ Point System or Choice Matter!

Hello! You can try my story in which choices matters as well, if you’d like :relaxed:

It’s called Clue: Murder In Disguise and even though it’s a contest story I will be completing this.

Thank you and happy writing y’all!

1 Like

Will deff check this out! :slight_smile:

Hello!
I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Feel free to let me know what you think about it :relaxed:

Hi little bit of self-promo. :smiley:
we have point system and I hope interesting choices and original plot. :slight_smile: Check it out ant let me know it it fits your expectations. :smiley:

Title: Clue: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy )
Style: Limelight
Description Marbel shy nerdy girl finds one day by accident strange necklace hidden in a book. What is even more strange - the book is dedicated to somebody with same name as her. Or was the book left there actually for her?

Chapters: 4 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays