Story recommendations while isolating

That suck, i an sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon

Hope you feel better soon! :heartpulse:

I have a mystery/fantasy story if you’re interested :blush:

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 5 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6562659664330752
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, that sucks (been there :unamused:). I hope you get better soon! :white_heart:

Here’s a few recs from mystery. Don’t mind me not having finished, I barely have time to read lately :sob: but they’re all great stories! (deadly game & that summer are my own stories)

Summary

I hope you’ll ne better soon! :pleading_face: :relaxed: :heart:
My story is a murder mystery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
This story includes: Advanced directing, multiple point systems, Art Scenes, Choices that matter
Style: Limelight
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Sealed with a Kiss [4 + 5]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

Well if you’re looking for comedy then JUST YOUR UNDERSTUDY by @SeleneIsley is a must-read…

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? You’ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

It’s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

OR

I can recommend you my story.
It has a lot of mysteries and i think you are gonna like it.

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 5
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

1 Like

Hope you feel better Sweetheart. You can check out my story.
Cant_Raise_A_Man_Xr_posterThumb_tJk6axkCDh

Everyone’s telling her to leave him because he’s a slacker. She won’t leave, because she loves him. After an accidental encounter with Terrell, will she still stay by O’s side?
Full CC
Urban
POC

Hi I really think you would enjoy my story! It is a murder mystery and I have been told that it can be quite comedic… hopefully you’ll enjoy it :two_hearts:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 10
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I truly hope you will recover soon :pray:
I hope you will enjoy my story!

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed +bonus
Description Chances are, you’ll meet an enchanting stranger. But behind the handsome man lies a dark and thrilling secret. Will you tempt fate and unravel his mystery? CC/ART
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Title Crazy for you
Author Jojo
Genre Comedy/Drama/romance
Episode 18 (ongoing)
Instagram @joxilove.write
Female/Male love interests
Description Freya doesn’t believe true love exists.What happens when she finds herself involved in a steamy love affair with the sexiest race car driver in New York? Can she resist him?.
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

I am so sorry to read that you got struck with Covid. I hope and pray that you will have a speedy recovery, in Jesus name. :heart::heart::heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Hey… I m so sorry to hear that… Hope u will get well soon :gift_heart:

You can read mine, if u want to give fantasy a chance

Story name - Destined vampires
Genre - fantasy romance
Description - A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

Cover

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description

A tragedy leads troubled Lucy to a new haven, where she crosses paths with the popular, hot, golden boy of the village. Will he be able to fix her, or will her past consume her?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound.)

Far Away link

1 Like

Thank you for the thread, lovely! I hope you will give my stories a chance :hugs: Get well soon!!!
𝓣𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮: SWY: If I were you

𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: In order to stay in college, Hayley is forced to study economics with the golden boy Kevin. But what happens when they switch bodies? How will they live someone else’s life?

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓻𝓮: Fantasy/Comedy/Romance

•2 LI (M&F)

•CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Hi, please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6059489016086528
Predictor_X8_posterImage_RWQk1OPZYK

omg, get well soon and take care!!
I loveeeee ‘eat me up’ and ‘rockstar in my bed’ by helistories, ‘femme fatale’ is also amazing!

my own story is more like drama/romance:

I hope you feel better soon :purple_heart:
Here’s mine…~ It’s a dramedy based
on friendship .!! :sparkles:

•Story title: Four Leaf Clover ~ Ch 6 OuT now!
•Genre: Drama/ Comedy
• Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them? Full CC/ Choice matter.

L Cover!

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O (kind of everything you mentioned)

Elevator Game by Sparrow (more horror)

You Know Me by me lol (detective murder mystery)

Edit: omg, Shrew by Amber J! It just came out today, and it’s a horror story with a detective trying to solve a mystery.

TITLE: He Changed Me
AUTHOR: Hope&Less
GENRE: Romance (Comedy, Drama)
DESCRIPTION: Clarissa Campbell is secretly in love with Michael O’Reilly. One day he kissed her and her whole life turned upside down. What happens when she becomes everything she despised?
STYLE: Limelight
INSTAGRAM: @hopeless.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6067749886558208
COVER:
He_Changed_Me_qe_posterThumb_ub5fIKcyg7

Hope you enjoy the story! :hugs: