Story recs my lovelies

hey guys, do y’all know some actually ‘‘life changing’’ stories that after you read them you just have to think ‘‘what did I just read?’’ (in a good way)
for example - The Game by Amber J., We Are Boundless by Georgia Sanders etc.
I just want to read something like that and there’s not much of these kind of stories

2 Likes

definitely “the devils love” and the sequel to it “the devils angel” i don’t think it’s similar to what u read but it’s rly good !

1 Like

Adrenaline by Evil Ebboni would have been a good suggestion but she got rid of it. Some others I recommend that stayed with me are:

• The Marriage Counsellor by Joriemar
  • Kiss, Marry, Kill by Amberose and A.BeauTy
  • The Curse of Charlie by Sarah Keiser
  • Meet you at Home by Wynter Sapphire
  • An Epi Original by MZ
  • 666 miles by MySoxLiketoParty
  • Dead 7 by Kayla Sloans

There’s also my story if you’d like to check it out.

Summary

Title: The Fourth Wall
Author: The Button
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 7
Available for: iPhone and iPad
Customization: Full CC
Description:
Lydia and her friends start to question their reality when, after a strange nightmare, she realises she doesn’t remember anything.

Cover:
Small:

Large:

1f1a811eb56ac159dce2fb90000494b494073d11_2_517x344.jpeg

What to expect from this story:

• Different perspectives
  • Time Travel
  • Alternate realities
  • Little bit of romance but much more focus on the story
  • Mystery, Adventure, Science Fiction

Link:

Episode Writer Portal

There was also another one about a world where only women exist and the mc finds a man but I forgot what it was called. Something like ‘Missing half’

I loved We are Boundless! Her newest story ‘The Murder of Santasia’ is also amazing! These also changed my life and heavily inspired my story:

• Infamous, War Dogs and Dead 7 by Kayla S
  • Bubblegum by Sarah Dove
  • Dead of Alive by Sargym
  • Why Today by Nuz
  • Rivals by Monica

Here’s my story as well if it’s something you may be potentially interested in <3

My Story

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Can I recommend my story Deadly Nightshade?

Deadly Nightshade small cover

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Features:
:wilted_flower: Limited CC (black MC)
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No gem choices other than “support the author”
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: You can skip the first 5 episodes & episode 8 for free if you’ve already read it.
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 8, season 1 is complete

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Link: Deadly Nightshade

You can check out mine as well

I’m recommending my story:
Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Tinna
Instagram :tinna.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal )

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I would appreciate it if you gave my story a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal