Story Reveiwer!

So, I can read and review your story for you!

Use this to let me see your story:

Title:
Author:
Cover (optional):

Good luck!

3 Likes

I am working on finishing my second episode.
But here you go:
Clue: My parent’s murder!
Author: Danielle 31
Cover:

Link: Still finishing episode 2 will update when done. :blush:
Description: Emily family is complicated. Very completed. With her dad leaving the family and mom well… Anyway, when Emily turns 16 she learns that her family is VERY broken and messed up. How many secrets can one family hide? (I would say a lot!:wink:)

1 Like

Title: Rock Your Socks off
Author: Isaiah H
Cover (optional):

2 Likes

Hi!

I would love a review of my new story. Any and all feedback is welcome! :slight_smile:

Here is the info:

Title: Dark Essence
Author: Tldax
Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Thank you and I hope you’ll enjoy the story :slight_smile:

Title: Hi. It will be glad if you can read my story. The story has a name “Never say Never”. It’s about girl who dated boss of the mafia, but she doesn’t know that he is a mafia boss. He will call her to turn on his side, but she will so scared, because, if she will not turn on his side, he will track her and make of her life nightmare. That’s a crime-love story… Thanks.
Author: Mina
Cover:

Title : CHAOS
Author : RJ_GSB
Cover :
Chaos%20cover

I would like a review

Title: The Star Necklace

Author: Mayah

Cover :

Title: Hi. It will be glad if you can read my story. The story has a name “Never say Never”. It’s about girl who dated boss of the mafia, but she doesn’t know that he is a mafia boss. He will call her to turn on his side, but she will so scared, because, if she will not turn on his side, he will track her and make of her life nightmare. That’s a crime-love story… Thanks.
Author: Mina
Cover: 20190514_195246|462x500

Hi,
I would love that, thank you!
Title: I made the devil cry
Author: Sebule
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976

I would love some review on my story as this is my first one and english is not my first language. You can review how many chapters you want. I recommend three for a start.

Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: Fanatsy
Description: Nand, a sorcerer princess of solataria, has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will Nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 6 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Cover:

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Author Megz_episode
Cover

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Hava a nice reading.

Review for Episode 1:
This is also my opinion, and you don’t have to take this advice if you don’t want to.
Compliment:
Really like the slow zooms in the beginning!
What you can improve on:

1. You don’t need to write credit for the splashes if you don’t know who made them, but you HAVE to give credit if they said you do.
  2. The volume and sound splash was a little too long and somewhat unprofessional when you say “Do you hear music if so good if not TURN UP YOUR VOLUME!!”, and the colorful fading was also unnecessary
  3. "Thats Mike , my dance partner!
  4. Dressing them in more “dance” like clothes would make the scene more realistic.
  5. When she falls, try to use another fall animation since that one is made for fainting
  6. When Mike says “take five” you should specify that it stands for a break, because some readers might not know what you mean by that.
  7. When you choose the “Take five” option, you should have Mike say something more realistic, because to be honest, nobody says that in real life.
  8. When you choose the “Be a little snarky” when you hear the phone ring, you need to use a talking animation when Mike says “Ok ok Evil Queen!”
  9. “Now ? Oh , ok”
  10. When she tells Mike that they moved the auditions, the part where it says “they just told me!” You should cut it out or put it at the beginning of the sentence like “They just told me that they moved the auditions! We have to go now!”
  11. What audition? Dance audition? You have to explain that they are going to a dance audition before hand.
  12. Zoming into their shoes was a little unnecessary.
  13. “Wow ! There’s so many people!”
  14. Mike continues talking after he says that theres so many people, you need to cut the animation off.
  15. Zooming to the back of the audience made the transition choppy and was really unnecessary.
  16. The dance audition was a little too long, try to cut off the people shown dancing.
  17. “You lost , try again!”
  18. It’s unrealistic for all the judges to talk at the same time, especially the beginning.
  19. When Baby meets Mia in the hallway, you should show them walking in the hallway (entering the scene)
  20. Choices:
    “Or what ?”
    “Ok sure …”
  21. You should’t repeat every choice when the reader makes a mistake to make it more interesting and to create a reaction from others.
  22. When Mike says “My ankle.” you should change it to something more realistic.
  23. “Mike , do you still think you can be on the show?”
  24. When Jonny and Baby say “Him!” and “Her!”, try to make it more realistic (the dialogue)
  25. When Rose is talking with the awkward animation, you need to cut it off because the animation keeps on talking.
  26. “Well work it out , because I have to get Mike somewhere to rest!”
  27. On the announcement when Penny is talking, you forgot to animate her doing that.
  28. When Baby says “END HIM!” It should be “END YOU!”

So to sum this up:
Be careful with punctuation, especially commas, and when the characters talk, try to make them say more realistic things.

But, this story really did hook the reader and it’s pretty good in general!

Rating:
3 stars!

Title: The Miller Family

Author: KR Iglesias

Genre: Comedy

Episodes : 3 (more coming soon)

Summary : The Miller Family was already full of dramas and abnormal reactions, but what happens when an extra-sly dramatic kiddo enters ?

Style : Limelight

Link

episodeinteractive.com

Hi I would love a review !

Title Break Away
Genre Drama
Style Ink
Author Giana
Chapters 9 (10 is half way done!)
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048325481234432
Description Twins Blythe and Braxton have only had each other. Until Holden and Collin came along. What happens when one twin wants to follow a path of love, desire, and destruction?
Cover

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.