Story Review/Promotion Workshop

Not doing this anymore, sorry :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I don’t have Instagram. Is that ok?

Title of the story: The Nerd Of The Bad Boy

Author of the story: Kit Kat

Description of the story: Christa dosen’t have and an easy life. Everyday she gets bullied at school. Everything seems against her. The people who actually cares for her is her family and her best friend. But what happens when tutoring the bad boy ends up a rollercoaster of events and surprises? Will she take it all or break and give up?

Cover of the story:

Link to story:

Yeah, that’s okay too! If it’s still okay with you, can I publish the review to instagram anyway? It’s to keep track of everything :grinning:

Do you want this review to be up on the forum or privately messaged?

1 Like

Of course you can :blush: and private message please. And when you publish the review on Instagram, can you screenshot it and show it to me? :blush:

Okay, it should be done soon!

1 Like

Can I get a review? I re-structured it from how I had it before and need to see if it flows well, makes sense, etc

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

Sure! Do you have instagram?

How should I reply? Brutal, honest or simple?

1 Like

Brutal. I need to learn how to take up for it :joy:

Aha, okay!

1 Like

Lol, I guess it’s always good to get a second opinion. I’ll just do what really ‘pops out’

1 Like

I do them pretty quickly, but I don’t know specifically when I will have them finished. Also, do you have instagram? I mainly post the reviews on there.

1 Like

Okay, can I post the review on instagram anyway? And where do you want me to put the review (here or privately messaged)?

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

I’d like mine to just be promoted :relaxed:
Title: The Luvendiri
Summary: You’re a lonely girl who lives a dull, ordinary life. That is until you find out that it’s your duty to save the galaxy! (Multiple endings, 2 LI, Minigames, Limited CC) http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6135400882831360
Instagram: na99y.episode

Sure! You will be last and unfortunately my phone is on 10%.
I might have to leave some of the stories for tomorrow or until my phone has a decent %.

Do you want it to be brutal, honest or simple?

Oh I thought you also just promote stories. If you only review stories then can you take my name off the list? Sorry :grimacing:

Oops, I’m sorry, I skipped that :stuck_out_tongue:

On instagram, I do weekly ones, do you want me to put you down for next weeks??

1 Like

It’s tamirose.episode :blush:

Thanks! Should I post the review here, instagram, pm? I can do more than one :grinning: