Story Review! Read for Read

Hi Everyone… I love to read and love to write myself. I am in a read for read and would like to continue. I want to create a read for read thread and give you review of your story.
Note: I will be honest with you but I will not be cruel or mean about it. I just want to promote my episode and also help with your rank also.
Rules they are simple and have to be followed…

1. Promote your story…
    You can promote your story and let other knows it is out there…
    Some of the Info I will Need.
    Name of your Story…
    Author Name…
    Story Description-
    Genre-
    Story Cover - (if you have one)

2. How many Episode I can read?
    I can read 5 episode of your story. if there is 5 available. I will put your name and Date on a waiting list for when I will start your story.

3. Read my Story this is a read for read
    You have to read at least 3 to 5 of my episode and you have to post a screen shot of the story when you finish I will display example of what the screen shot as to look.

4. Follow me on Instagram @brandipetry2011 and yes I will follow you back. I would like the screenshot of my story to sent to dm on my insta if you dont have Insta that is ok you can post screen shot here on the forums.

5. Be patient
    I am a very busy with my business, I run my own business and I would tuesday through friday until 5 pm and I also write my own Episode. another note is I have to let my passes build up.

6 How many times ca you send a review?
Well, as many time you like If I already read and sent you review of your first 5 chapters then you want get another review until you update the next chapters.

1. Waiting List
    Everyone starts on a waiting list, There are 5 slots 1-5. The waiting list consist of first replied will be number 1. I will edit and put done by all the ones that I Have sent a review too and update the list when a slot is cleared.

Waiting List !!!
1 Tempting (started)
2 Neckromancers (start 11/27)

Done!!!

Name of Story: The Necklace of Doom
Author Name: Brandi Petry
Story Description: Lily is a witch.
9 years ago she lost her parents, when she discovers that they were murdered she moves back to Seattle. Only to find that there is more than just witches.
Genre: Fantasy
Story Cover:

Cover was created by @GiaCereni

2 Likes

Hey! I would love to do r4r, we can do 5!
My story: Tempting

Genre: Romance

Description: Being a rich one-hit-wonder having a bad breakup can lead you to some bad circumstances and Chicago’s most eligible bachelor. What happens when the two of you collide? LL/CC/CM

Insta: @tiff_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664934106169344

1 Like

I cant wait to get started…

1 Like

I am up for this I will send ss for 3 chapters today in your ig dm!

Heres my story

Author: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Instagram: @sm._.writes

1 Like

put you down… cant wait to start you story. :grinning:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do a r4r :heartbeat: We can do 5)
Here’s my story.
Name of your Story: Our little secret
Author Name: epi.ksu
Story Description: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?
Genre: Mystery/Drama
My ig: @epi.ksu

Have a nice day :sparkles:
1 Like

got you down on the waiting list cant wait to begin your story

1 Like

Here’s mine my story thanks for this thread.

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Cover-

This story is featured Oct editor’s picks 2020

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader who’s passionate about football, wants to prove that football isn’t just for the boys.
Will she be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

IG- @faithxprincessx

Hey, thank you so much for this thread and I’d appreciate it if you check out my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Story Title- Roses and Daggers
Author- Natasha
Instagram- @natasha.stories
Genre- Drama
Description- Katherine, a ruthless and cold businesswoman who has it all. But that’s not enough for her. Living a double life as a huntress is a huge risk and so is falling in love.
Chapters- 3 (More chapters coming soon)
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5793947510308864

Full CC for the YOU character | No CC for the MC and LI | Mini-Games | Choices Matter

Hope you enjoy the story :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey, thank you for doing this, I would love to do a r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

1 Like

Thank you all for sending me your amazing stories I can not wait to start them
Waiting list

1. Tempting (started)
  2. Neckromacers (starts 11-27)
  3. Our little secret (starts 11-30)
  4. Breaking Boundries
  5. Roses and Daggers
  6. Sealed with a Kiss

I will update the list as I finish them and send a screenshot of it finished to your intagram or here if you are not on instagram.

2 Likes

Hey! I would love to do a R4R with you if you are intersted in my story! :blush:

Story : Not so different
Author : Chocola
Description : You don’t look alike and you are not from the same world, but does it mean that it is impossible to fall in love ? You are not so different after all. (Customize your characters)
Genres : Fantasy, romance :heart:
Current chapters : 6 - More episodes coming soon!
Follow me on IG : @chocola.writes

Here is the link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825304560599040

1 Like

Update on LIst

Waiting List
1 Breaking Boundaries
2 Roses and Daggers
3 Sealed with a kiss
4 Not so different

Working on reading
Our little secret

Done
Tempting
Neckromancer

Don’t forget that this is a read 4 read and review on stories so please remember to help everyone improve there rank and get there reads…
Thanks again…

1 Like

Hey I would love to do r4r with you :innocent:.
Here r details of my story.

Title: Impregnable Love
Description: Olive and Roger are friends since childhood and both belongs to Mafia Family. What will happen when circumstances separate them? Will they ever cross paths again?
CC, LL
Genre: Romance
Author Name: Nikki
Ig id: nikki_episode05
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6211636782366720

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.