Story review request thread! (OPEN)

Hello everyone! You probably opened this thread because you want your story reviewed, well you came to the right place! Answer the following questions if you want a review, and please be patient I will get back to you as soon as possible! Before filling out the form you need to be following me on Insta! (@episode.kelly22) if you don’t have insta please mention it in the form! (https://forms.gle/aVcHCucE5DaxStvCA)!

Please read the following rules:
You must be following me on insta (@episode.kelly22)
You must credit me via Instagram stories as well as in comments. If you don’t your request will be deleted!
You must be patient after requesting from me. Your request will be done in 0-2 weeks.
If you rush me your request will be declined and you will be blocked.
You can’t unfollow me after we completed your request. If you I will delete your request.

Questions:

1. What’s your Instagram username? (if you don’t have an Instagram or active more on here, write the forum’s username)
  2. What’s the story’s style? (Limelight, Ink, or classic?)
  3. What’s the story’s title?
  4. What’s the story’s genre?
  5. What’s the story’s description?
  6. Story’s Link:
  7. How many chapters do you want me to read? (Not more than 10)

NOTE - The review will be posted/replied on the forum, and it will be posted on Instagram too.
(@episode.kelly22)
Check out my other threads for different requests
Legend:
:open_book: : currently reading.
:white_check_mark: : Finished.
:x: : Didn’t start reading.

In Love With Her Soul :white_check_mark:
A Dozen + One :x:
Lost In The Stars :white_check_mark:
Our Wedding Affair :x:
Flash :x:
Blood Source :open_book:
Darker than black :x:
The Spiritual Domain :open_book:

2 Likes

Hey thanks for this :heart:
1: @Liz_Mar.episode
2: Limelight
3: In Love With Her Soul
4: Fantasy/Comedy
5: They say that love conquers all. But is love enough for Demon, Asmodeus, to choose HER over himself? Is he willing to give up his soul to save hers?
Male MC,M/F LI,Point System, CC
6: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5444395698159616
7: There are currently 7 chapters out so if you could go based off 7 seven chapters I would very much appreciate! :heart:

2 Likes

Perfect I will start your story as soon as possible!

2 Likes

Thanks i’m filling your form right now as well

2 Likes

I will start yours when I finish the first one it may take some days!

2 Likes

Here’s my story, I would love some thoughts and opinions. You can read the six if you want, or go lower if needed.

Story: A Dozen + One
Author: Giulianna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Current Episodes: 6
Description: Trying to take care of eleven people plus himself in one house is an easy job… right? But what will happen when Derek Roberts gets Tracey Donovan to move in with him too? | CC |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073379024601088

2 Likes
  1. No Insta. Mare
  2. LL
  3. Lost In The Stars
  4. Adventure
  5. When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

7. Just four
Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

Thanks so much for this thread! Can’t wait to hear back from you.

3 Likes

Hi! I would be grateful for a review :blush:

1. Instagram: @mystique_episode
  2. Style: limelight
  3. Title: Our Wedding Affair
  4. Story genre: drama
  5. Description: Attending her sister’s wedding, Eleanor tries to stay away from the drama that is surrounding her. Then she meets James and starts questioning her life values for the first time.
  6. Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349809620975616
  7. Chapters: the story is completed with 10 chapters and I would be grateful if you could review them all :pray:t2:
1 Like

Name: Flash (complete)
Author: Hxxd → @hx.episode
Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Chapters: 3
Description: You see a chain of events, but who do they belong to, and what do they mean? You’re out on a mission in search for vengeance, will you find what you’re looking for?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778327886692352
Cover:
Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.12.26

<3

1 Like

In love with her soul review:
The story talks about a demon who wants a soul so he makes a deal with the devil he has 365 days to find his soulmate when he finds her/him he can or take her soul and she will disappear from existence or give up and she/he will go to hell.
The plot is very original and I love the addition of humor here and there. Very good coding didn’t find any mistake. I like that we can choose the LI gender. Honestly, I didn’t find any mistake this story definitely is a hidden gem and it deserves more reads! I will post this review today or tomorrow on my insta!

Review on Lost In The Starts.
Coding:
Amazing coding!
Plot:
Very good plot. I Love how the story started!
Grammar:
I found some small mistakes but nothing major.
Characters:
I love the addition of a dog he’s very funny especially when he attacked Zion.
Overall:
Your story is very good. You just need to watch out for the grammar mistakes.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll definitely check for grammar in the future more thoroughly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.