Story Review Thread 💀 {closed to catchup}

This is a story review thread! I am very very honest about my opinions about your story!

We will only read 3 episodes!

So, all you have to do is put the name of your story, title, picture of small and large cover, author’s name, and possibly a link.

Form

Author’s name:
Title of story:
Picture:
Link:

Waiting List

@TLdax913 completed

@Megz_Episode Getting reviewed by @LariYaa

@Sebule getting reviewed by @Cookies1

@fluffyrice

@RJGSB

@JannahJackson

@Maya6

@Medus

@Madhu

@nellyy.epi

@Cassidyj

@Geegtfo

@2c67e84e97b44cc5bbd3

Unpublished Story!!!

If you would like me to review your unpublished story, then pm me!

Titled: Story Review!

-and that’s all!

I will grade you/give u my opinion.

So

Directing

Story line/plot

Grammar

I will give a grade A-F

A,B,C,D,F

A is the best and F is the worst.

After I give you a grade, I will explain why it’s that grade and what you can fix. Of course this is my opinion, so u don’t have to take my advice. :wink:

Reviewers

2 Likes

Omg not her.e to submit a story, But I luv honest people! Because most people get mad at honest people like me. Its just the truth darn-it!

1 Like

Hi!

I would love a review of my new story. Any and all feedback is welcome! :slight_smile:
I’m always looking for ways to improve it.
Here is the info:

Title: Dark Essence
Author: Tldax
Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

2 Likes

Thank u. I totally agree! :black_heart:

Thank u so much. I will read 3 episodes! When I’m done. I’ll let you know. :blush:

1 Like

Directing

B+

Maybe take off the sound when the characters scream. It doesn’t blend well with the action. Taking the screams off is best.

Fix the pauses. Some are too long and the characters are just idling for awhile.

Fix the overlays. Maybe work with them a bit smoother. They seems to kinda stay in one place at moments and it would make sense to kinda make them a bit smoother with the actions.

You’ve done this a small amount of time, but make sure u make a character idle or do something while the characters are having a conversation (When characters are talking and one is saying something make sure the other character is doing something. One scene ether character was upset and then the other person started talking and it seemed as if she was bipolar or something and started smiling) :sob: so maybe remember that.

Some of the transitions from scene to scene is off. Like its glitches a tiny bit. As if u put @ for placing characters instead of &.

Some of the transitions are odd. Make sure u preview and make sure the transitions are fixed. I believe a couple of times u put in, instead of out or the other way around. Some people, including me gets annoyed when someone transitions and they don’t end the transition meaning if u faded to another scene but only used out instead of using out and in.

The spot directing is really good. There are some scenes where there’s a kiss and it’s a bit off and there was a slap in the second episode that was off.

Maybe when you’re narrating how a character is feeling, instead of the character actually thinking about it. Use the narration bubble instead of thought bubbles.

Remember to not make the character action dramatic. That’s where some people mess up. When speaking and it’s not totally a dramatic scene. Calm down on the animations and don’t make them too dramatic.

Storyline/plot

A-

Alright, the story is really good! I enjoyed it very much. The story itself made me want to read it more and of course that’s what your going for.

I like the length of the episodes, which is a big thing for people. I feel like it’s perfect and u should keep it up.

Grammar

A

Your grammar is really good, tbh. You might’ve missed some comas here and there, but overall it’s awesome.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

1 Like

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Instagram name megz_episode7997
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Cover

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Hi, Thank you for this thread. Here’s my story and I’ll be waiting for your feedback :blush::blush::blush:.

1 Like

Hi,
I would love a review.
Tittle: I made the devil cry
Author: Sebule
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976
I have a bad data connection, so cover won’t upload :confused:
Hope it won’t mind, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ~ I just published a new story a few days ago and I’m just wondering if you could review my story. :slight_smile: I want to know if there are any areas I can improve on to make my story better.

Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Title: Unrequited
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (Ongoing)
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Description: Julian was born into a wealthy family with a high social status. He wasn’t only rich, he also was handsome, smart, popular and always the top of the class, until Olivia transfers to his school. Olivia is dull, quiet and emotionless, yet she always manages to beat Julian in academics, claiming the number one spot. Julian becomes irritated as he could never win against her and develops a one-sided rivalry. He makes it as his lifetime goal to defeat her. However, with all his efforts to beat her, Julian unexpectedly finds himself falling in love with her.
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6581696325812224

1 Like

Story title : CHAOS
Author : RJ_GSB
Genre : Romance
Chaos%20cover
Link :point_down:

1 Like

Author’s Name: Jannah Jackson
Title of Story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

2 Likes

I would like a review

Title : The Star Necklace

Author: Mayah

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6248660515487744

Cover:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :blush:

I really appreciate you reviewing my story and for your thorough and honest feedback.

I will definitely fix any directing errors. Everything you mentioned was very helpful!

Thank you again
-Tara

1 Like

You’re so welcomed!

I will start reading soon!!

1 Like

I will get to reading!

I will start reading.

1 Like

Thank you, I will start reading.

1 Like

This is my first story ever and I could really use a review…

1 Like

Alright, I will add u to the waiting list. :blush: